(1) PokeBeach Turns 10! [7/15]

Happy decade anniversary! I never knew it was that old. Man, you went a long way. It began from a fan-made site, you made that site. You are the reason why everybody is catching up on the news that is overlooked. You are the reason this amazingly huge community exists. You are the very reason for my joy and everybody else's. I love you WPM.

Dammit WPM! I told you that you had to cage your Rei clones!

Anyway happy birthday! And stop making us wait >:O (And congratulations for the Subway thing)

It's been so long since I became a frequent visitor to this site, but my enthusiasm for it has never diminished. It's because of the hard work and dedication of our webmaster Water Pokémon Master, and the many dedicated fans and staff members who hold this site dear. The Pokémon franchise holds a special place in a lot of our hearts, and this community quite simply is the one I feel that emcompasses that warm, happy feeling that Pokémon gives you when you start a new adventure. Through coming together here and reading all of the news, and going through these experiences together, we've not only grown as fans but as people. We share our common interests and how Pokémon shaped us. That's why I love this site and I hope that it's around for many years to come.

As WPM stated, there have been things that get in the way of our plans. But that just makes me want to try even harder to bring a wonderful experience to our fans. Nothing's going to get us down! Full steam ahead.

Happy 10th birthday, PokéBeach! Onward to the future! :)

Evil-looking children with red eyes? Could you be talking about me, WPM?

Happy Birthday, PB! :D

Happy 10th Birthday!!!! :D:D Haven't been here long, but I'll be here for the next 10 years and more :)

Congratulations on 10 years, WPM! Here's to 10 more! and 10 more after that! :D Very interested in seeing what you've done for Subway as well. You will post about that on the site right?

Going to crack open a fresh bottle of champagne just for you Pb.

Happy 10th birthday, PB!

Thanks for working hard on creating one of the best Pokémon fan sites out there, WPM!

Wow! I can't believe you started this when you were 14!
Definitely my favorite site and community.

I was hoping that your big surprise would happen today, ever since last year when you said "July 15th 2013 everything changes here" ( Or something like that). I guess I can wait a little longer so meanwhile Happy Birthday Pokebeach!

Back