(1) PokeBeach Turns 10! [7/15]

I can't crack a champagne for you, PB, but next time I open an 12 oz. of the magical elixir (Mountain Dew), it'll be for you!
Here's to 10 more years!

Wow, what a great milestone. I remember when I posted in the 5th year Birthday thread five years ago and man did that post stink something rotten.

Here's to another ten, PB!

dmaster out.

Congratulations on a wonderful milestone. I've only been a member since May of this year, but this site has already become a site that I absolutely need to visit many times per day. Here's to another 10 years!

Congratulations on a whole decade of Awesomeness! Happy 10th Anniversary!

(if i'm not mistaken, i'm pretty sure this year is the 15th aniversary of Pokémon u.s.a)

happy anniversary!

obligatory_birthday_pikachu_by_pyromortus-d5bmo7e.png

but this summer literally went from 0 to 100 mph when I was offered the opportunity to write and direct a short web series for Subway.
Subway? As in, the sandwich chain? Dude, sweeeeeeeeeet.

Happy birthday PokeBeach, and thank you for all the Pokemon information we have gotten through the years :D

Happy Birthday Pokebeach! I've never been super active here, but I do enjoy coming here and talking with people who love the same franchise that I love.

Also, I really want Subway now...

Happy Birthday PokéBeach! Cupcakes for everyone!

I really give a lot of credit to this site for getting me back into Pokémon and keeping that interest alive and flourishing. I've met some great people here and have had a blast.

:DHAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!!!!!!:D Thanks for doing so much for this community, and I will continue to check this site every day, as I have done for many a year! Good luck!

Happy birthday and happy 10th anniversary Pokebeach!
Many wishes! May you be there for many Pokémon Generations to come and give us the information we need!

When I was 14 (last year) I was sitting in my room procrastinatin' (heyyy), while WPM made something a lot bigger! Happy birthday Pokébeach!

7 years for me already and I've only been banned once.
What a miracle.

I have to commemorate y'all for 10 years, a decade, a tenth of a century, 393,120 kiloseconds. Keep up...whatever it is you've been doing and I'm sure you'll always pull out alright in the end.

Back