(1) 'Plasma Gale' Victini-EX, Articuno-EX, and Set List Revealed [9/11]

NIRVANA said:
And the Gallade translation?

Gallade - Psychic - 140 HP
Stage 2 - Evolves from Kirlia

[C][C] Powerful Storm: 20x damage. This attack does 20 damage times the amount of Energy attached to all of your Pokemon.

[P][C][C] High-Speed Thrust: 80 damage. Your opponent switches the Defending Pokemon with one of his or her Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Psychic
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

green_monkey said:
I was sincerely worried about this format until this set. I have a feeling this set will balance things out again!

Why does everyone like Victini + ACE SPEC? It's still ONE copy of it in your deck making Victini still useless, in my opinion.

you can run Skyla to increase your odds of getting one. You can also run things like Milotic and sabeleye to get it faster, and more consistently, plus his first attack is just epic even without the item. :p

my my, we have alot of powerful Stage 2's this set... I can't wait to get my hands on Magnezone! It's not as good as smeargle, but it'll do. xD

Magnezone be scary.....
Victini Brings back Six Corners. T2 Pump up smash >:U
This set is amazing.
GALLADE! :D

Dweaver said:
Hey can I get a translation of moltres ex zapdos ex and weezing. Thanks
The first 2 don't have translations yet, the other will get a translation by tomorrow.

Magnezone, why are you always amazing? I'm going to try and make a deck to attempt to bring Magnezone back in style.

Dweaver said:
Hey can I get a translation of moltres ex zapdos ex and weezing. Thanks

Moltres-EX and Zapdos-EX don't seem to be in the set, at least from the list we have (and the list that's on the site). Weezing, however...

Weezing - Psychic - 100 HP
Stage 1 - Evolves from Koffing

Ability: Aftermath
When Weezing is Knocked Out by an opponent’s attack, discard the top 3 cards from his or her deck.

[P][C] White Smog. This attack does 20 damage to all of your opponent’s Pokemon.

Retreat: 2

puddizzle said:
Moltres-EX and Zapdos-EX don't seem to be in the set, at least from the list we have (and the list that's on the site). Weezing, however...

Weezing - Psychic - 100 HP
Stage 1 - Evolves from Koffing

Ability: Aftermath
When Weezing is Knocked Out by an opponent’s attack, discard the top 3 cards from his or her deck.

[P][C] White Smog. This attack does 20 damage to all of your opponent’s Pokemon.

Retreat:
Wow weezing is actually pretty good WOOT

can you get more translation from other´s stage 2? If you don´t mind :$ or Giratina´s translation will be nice

There's a ton of abilities in this set, I'm beginning to notice. Garbodor should continue to be playable.

Everything in this set is sooooooooooooo good. This format will have a very wide variety of playable decks. I really like the magnezone, but its attack sucks.

His attack's actually not bad. in Klingklang, just move energy on to him and voila! no more catcher stall!

Dweaver said:
i hope snorlax is playable

it's ability says that as long as it's active, the defending pokemon can't retreat. it's attack for [C][C][C][C][C] does 30 damage times all the plasma pokemon you have in play (max damage cap of 180)

I saw it's translation on 6P....

Edit: here's the exact translation:

Snorlax - Colorless - 130 HP
Basic

Ability: Guard
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, the Defending Pokémon can't Retreat.

[C][C][C][C][C] Team impact - 30x
Does 30 damage times the number of Plasma Pokémon you have in play.

Weakness: Fighting
Retreat: 4

again I don't take credit for this. It was posted by another user on another site.

Back