(1) November's English Set [8/15]

Well, seeing as how there's an upwards of 100 cards that we don't have in English (or just outside Japan in general), not including the reprints from EX Battle Boost, I'm not surprised. Also, the Worlds 2013 promo, Champions Festival, being BW95 when there are still about 15 promos missing between that number and what we have now was a big hint too.

I really don't know why people thought it would be an X/Y set, especially when Japan will only be getting an X/Y starter kit in November.

My only concern is the contents of this set for the TCG portion. On one hand, it could be completely made up of cards we don't have yet, and that would be enough for a set, but most of the cards we're missing aren't that good, competitively. On the other hand, they could also include all the reprints from EX Battle Boost which give better cards to pull, but it makes the set enormous, and pulling specific cards that you want becomes less likely. Basically, it'll be like another Call of Legends.

Any way you look at it, it's pretty much a mess. But I'm looking forward to the Shiny Collection cards hopefully being in this set!

Personally, I am glad. In addition to wanting as many cards translated into English as possible, I don't know why people were so certain that they'd be syncing up the TCG releases. TPCi can barely handling putting sets together under the current model, much less trying to follow the Japanese one that releases sets in totally different months, has a whole bunch of half decks and gift sets, and releases over a hundred or more promos per Generation.

The jig is up, guys! The TCG is never going to sync up!
at least not for the next 3 years

I'm interested to see how TPCI works shiny collection in to this.

And if this does have SC, EEB, EBB, (lol) and some promos we're missing, this is gonna be one big set.

Wait so where is it revealed that Battle Boost will be our next set? Or is this just a inside leak?

I really don't want the Gothtelle/Accelgor deck to be revived...but other wise I see nothing wrong with it

TJed73 said:
I really don't want the Gothtelle/Accelgor deck to be revived...but other wise I see nothing wrong with it

...Wow. It really is the same thing as no rotation.
Energy Switch was in one of the half decks, so it's possible we'll be getting it in the next set. Maybe.

TJed73 said:
Don't worry, because of Virizion EX it's not even half as good even if Goth gets reprinted.

I think they will synch up the TCG releases.

DNA said:
TJed73 said:

Energy Switch was in one of the half decks, so it's possible we'll be getting it in the next set. Maybe.

Words cannot describe how much I want Energy Switch back.

Momaster12 said:
DNA said:

Words cannot describe how much I want Energy Switch back.
I only miss Recycle and Full Heal. ;__;

Guess what pre-release I am NOT going to? And to all those t.o's looking to blame Water Pokemon Master for hurting pre-release attendance because he posted information on the new cards, don't even go there! This is a reprint set--nothing new. If we own most of these cards, why would we need to attend a pre-relase for one or two "new" cards ? You can't blame the man who reports the garbage, but the person who makes it
garbodor.jpg

Its funny how everyone assumes it EBB reprint right away. I can see why, but wait until we get more info. Remember, this has not been confirmed.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Its funny how everyone assumes it EBB reprint right away. I can see why, but wait until we get more info. Remember, this has not been confirmed.

That is true, but admittedly, that is the most likely thing it will be. If this is to be a B&W set, it's going to consist primarily of cards we don't have. The only things that fit this criteria are EX Battle Boost, Shiny Collection, and some miscellaneous promo cards. So odds are it will be bits of EX Battle Boost (maybe even most of it), plus some other stuff, like from the Mewtwo vs Genesect half decks.

...hot dang Shiny Collection in BW11 or something plz plz plz

It's a real shame if we don't get shiny collection FA:s. ;__; Emolga, Reshiram, SHAYMIN, ;__;

I could see the Shiny Collection FAs serving as this set's "chase" cards along with Excadrill-EX and Chandelure-EX. Would they really want to reprint all of those other EXs in the same set? >_>

Back