(1) NO BW IMAGES FOR YOU! [9/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Usashi I am playing the game because I know that all the new pokemon and info will sooner or later spread allover the internet,and I don't wanna miss the exciting AND AGAIN I am talking about nintendo itself they don't want their game to be spoiled.
and I am tying to avoid all these info and I am already don't understand a word and I am sure that before I get my fourth badge the eng version will be released so this doesn't spoil it much for me :p

@EeveeLv99 You just pwned alypkm

Oh, and, I also think this is a prank now that I think about it. Although, do you think that every fansite would get together to pull a prank like this. After all, a few sites have already done the same that we have.

Careful, WPM, if I were you, I would play it safe and use missingno instead. Using Ditto could be really dangerous.

@godzilla898. The games are theirs. So exact copies of the games, sprites, characters, etc. are still theirs. ROM's are illegal because they are unauthorized copies of the real games. Posting sprites on your web page is illegal for the same reason.

I agree that it's not very constructive for them to be doing this, but they have the right to do so if they please.

I hope I don't recieve a e-mail from NIENTIENDO.I don't wanna losed my MSN Mijumaru avatar or my signature Mijumaru. D:

Posting sprites is illegal true, but is not unless the person who posts the image(s) gets proper consent from Nintendo/the owners of the image(s). Maybe WPM should do that...

Wow, just wow! This is an epic fail on nintendo's part. But I love the response WPM gave them.
LONG LIVE THE DITTO!

Careful, WPM, if I were you, I would play it safe and use missingno instead. Using Ditto could be really dangerous.
I second this. Everyone knows that MissingNo. is cared for by Nintendo.

EeveeLv99 I can buy a BUNCH of this game if I want but I am waiting till I get a 3DS and I know this game is for dsi and not 3ds,you can go and beg your parents to let you get one if you want.
all of you are thief already so stop talking this way.

@Sweet Dawn Berlitz. He would most likely have to pay Nintendo to legally use their images.

It is a fake letter. While WPM hasn't always been on Nintendo's good side (13th movie leak), Nintendo wouldn't go around trying to shut down fan websites. They're smarter than that and they know the damage that would happen to the fan base.

@darklazerman I am really tired of repeating the same words over and over and over,if you came here late so PLZ don't reply.

And flamespamstorm continues to rage...
This thread is getting so ridiculous, despite the absurd actions Nintendo has taken.

Casual Gamer: Hey, that new Pokemon game looks cool. I wonder if a there's a website with some info on it.
*checks Serebii, Pokebeach, etc.*
Casual Gamer: No pictures? I guess I'll just have to pirate it to see what it looks like.

Smooth move, Nintendo.

Missingno might still belong to nintendo though....

WPM I suggest you take a picture of your Cat, Dog (whatever pet you have) and use that as Pokerbeach's mascot, that way we'll know for sure we're safe. :S

Let's just put things into perspective here - Nintendo have made a stupid move (IMO) that 99.9% of the pokemon community is unhappy with. So, it's basically Nintendo vs the Internet. There are so many more pokemon fans in this world than Nintendo employees that the images are going to spread all over the Internet like a forest fire. With so many computers, virtually everyone has the ability to safe whatever they want to their computers. Nintendo are absolutely powerless when it comes to this, so they won't win. Instead, they'll continue to protest until they win (which will now never happen), so you can kind of see where this is going.

Just to put this into a relevant example, imagine a pokemon trying to defeat a Ditto that splits into 2 more Ditto every second, which then each split into 2 Ditto, and so on. If you can't win before the situation gets out of your control, you never will.

'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back