(1) NO BW IMAGES FOR YOU! [9/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should've frozen the images being leaked when they had the chance. Nintendo is just too late with this plan.

I have a solution.....no not really.

Oh Nintendo, why must you kill all the fun. I was already planning my team, but now I don't know who's who! I only know like 40% of the generation 5 POKERmon by heart. If they try to stop anything else, I say we boycott Nintendo games until they give us our rights back, as hard as that would be... Oh well, forget this, time to see if any website hasn't been targeted yet or whatever...

Zinix, familiar name.

alypkm: Didn't you say you didn't want to be spoiled? Because, you're like, kinding playing the ROM. Contradictionnnn D=? I'm confused.

But yeah, let's just wait and see what happens...

Why do I get the feeling this will become a non issue in a couple of days or it'll turn out to be some elaborate prank?....

I hope it does turn out to be a prank.....it's so silly there can't be any way Nintendo would be the ones behind it.

@Renoir I REALLY don't understand WHY you'r angery ???!!?!?!
you can't and it appears that you willNEVER understand why nintendo would do this ??
the only answer is that nintendo don't want you to now everysingle thing in the game and I guess this doen's make the game even more popular or ealse.

They could've gone after SPP first, then again WPM had the sprites before SPP had a change to get their hands on then.
WPM: Just keep on fighting, we're all here for you.

Why do I get the feeling this will become a non issue in a couple of days or it'll turn out to be some elaborate prank?...

'Cause it /is/ a prank. There's so many things wrong with it that it cannot be real.

@ Light Venusaur: Pretty much every person on the forum has sided with WPM. This is just a ridiculous move by Nintendo.

Man, I hope Pokémon.com doesn't showcase gameplay videos and pictures early; they'll get nailed. ._.

Although this is a very lame and unproductive action by Nintendo, they do have the right to take down their own property... They can't do anything about fanart, but ROMs, ripped sprites, etc. are still theirs.

@llavaa: yeah, just give us time to vent.

I do think this is an elaborate prank kinda.

@alypkm: If you're going to be backing up Nintendo in such a way, plead your parents to buy you the ACTUAL GAME. You're a thief.

Really, Nintendo? REALLY?

This letter better be fake. If it's real, then I just lost all of my respect for Nintendo. This is just stupid. The Pokemon fansites hype up the people and make them want to get the games because of the images. If Nintendo took them away, then we wouldn't know what the games looked like and such, and sales would probably go down because people don't know if the games are good or not.

Great comeback, WPM! I was so shocked when I went to the front page and saw a whole bunch of Dittos! It was hilarious.

BTW, I refuse to change my avatar and signature. (Unless Nintendo sends me an e-mail)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back