(1) NO BW IMAGES FOR YOU! [9/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I don't understand.....is why they would bother to go to the trouble?

1. They're out there now so anyone who really wants to see them, will see them.

2. There's countless fanarts of the new pokemon (which are very accurate)....can nintendo really ask them to take those down too?

3. If they're plan is to stop people outside Japan seeing the new pokemon....one they were too slow as anyone who really wants to see them have now seen them and two what's stopping people from linking to a japanese pokemon fansite that has pictures of all the new pokemon?

HAHAHA Just read that the Golbal Link had to be shut down due to traffic (angry pokemon fans wanting their Pokemon fansites back, Nintendo are not going to be very happy about this)
Also that website shows 5th Gen pokemon so shouldnt it be closed down anyway

did I EVER said REMOVE ALL POKEMON BW INFO AND STOP SPREADING INFO ??
all what I said is that nintedo have the right to stop and protect their games from bieng spoiles because maybe the don't want you to know all these info. now,just like the the region behined isshu maybe they don't want us to know now.

We need a seperate thread/forum for spam against Nintendo :p

And also, alypkm, I didn't understand what you just said, but first you're backing up Nintendo and NOW you're going against them and playing the ROM?! I'd make a GIF of this but I have to go to bed soon.

@Renji(l) - Really!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD See what you've done, Nintendo? Oh wait no you don't because you're too arrogant to even care. >:[

The region is umm.....Johto, arrest me!!! :p

[Edit]I would love to see picture of kids wear *ditto* generation pokemon constumes on Holloween. Exsecialy if they are at the Pokemon center.

I almost see the sense behind this. Nintendo wanted to have Gen 5 be a fresh, new experience. So they didn't want anyone to see all the images. But then they would have to take off all info about it PERIOD. And Nintendo is stupid because then thay shouldn't have leaked any info via Pokemon Sunday and CoroCoro. So Nintendo still makes no sense. The letter being fake seems much more plausible now...

@alypkm
They have the rights to stop this. But this is a stupid Reaction. This rumors make Pokémon even more popular. Metaphoric described: " They're locking themselves!"

And, making yourself the target of an angered community is not some kind of smart.

NOOOOOO!!!
POKÉBEACH!!!
D:< STUPID NINTENDO!!! Now we have to wait until next year to see the Pokémon again....

@alypkm:
I guess I am the only one supporting nintendo here !

@Timeshift HAHAH LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLSSS
I am going to buy it and I am already playing THE JP ROM Toungue Toungue Toungue Toungue

I'm still stuck on this... lolwut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back