(1) NO BW IMAGES FOR YOU! [9/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAWL? Why would NOA go after Pokexperto and Serebii? Isn't that the job of NOE?
Smugleaf4c12e7e04c561t.jpg

alypkm said:
guys don't be so over,nintedo have the right to do this
Yes, but as WPM points out, there better things to do with their resources.

This just seems to fishy. It may just be a regular lawyer, mad that people are spoiling the games for others. That's just pathetic if they find the reason the letter was created to be that.

This has to be Nintendo's worst idea EVER! Period. *Uses mad smiley to show how unfantastic I am feeling* D:

If true, this is an unforunate turn of events!

However I do not think WPM expressing himself in this manner is going to help. Rather, it can only hurt. Instead of expressing himself in a news post, WPM should use the patient application of law and kindness to alleviate any concerns he can with the (supposed) Nintendo officials who contacted him.

It's actually embarrassing for the entire Pokémon community to be represented to Nintendo (and any person outside the community) by WPM's actions. If I were Nintendo, I would take these immature actions as proof that Pokémon fans aren't mature enough to handle a more mature-oriented Pokémon game, or any larger-scale Pokémon release which have been historically Japan-only.

I am happy WPM reports news so wonderfully - I go to PokéBeach regularly, and enjoy it! But with little outbursts like this, WPM has proven he does not know how to handle himself in such situations.

Just because they may be within their right legally to do so...doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

Anyway, the sprites are out their now. Anyone who really wants to get them can and will find them.

It's probably a scare tactic. It's a letter in which the person could correctly spell "PokéBeach". But, I don't think everyone knows how to put the little tick mark over the 'e' in PokéBeach.

A great man said something like this(PS: "NOT" me ;) )

*ditto* generation PoKeMoN or revive DiGiMoN

Has anyone notice how the *ditto* generation PoKeMoN look aton like their fallen enemy DiGiMon?

@ Champion Red: Tell me you wouldn't react in the way WPM did. They were threatening to close down the forums and the main page over those 'new game' images.

I will say this. By next weekend if PsyPoke still has everything up, reupload the sprites as by that time the letter is confirmed fake as PsyPoke woudln't have been contacted. Better yet why not just by Tuesday?

And as for everyone's Digimon comments, they STILL make games for that franchise as well for the DS. I can list many problems with them in comparison with Black and White but I'll leave that for another thread once I know where exactly that kind of post would go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back