(1) NO BW IMAGES FOR YOU! [9/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna post a pic of [Pokémon's Name Removed for Legal Purposes LAWL] but Nintendo wouldnt let me. So here is a variant; Dimama.
dimama.png

I have a strange feelling that NiNtEnDo we be over thrown by Sony. *sigh* "Oh, How the Mighty Fall"
There might be a chance that PoKeRmOn might make a come back.[/color]

Yeah other than PokeBeach and Serebi, PsyPoke is almost like THE Pokemon site. Why they didn't get the letter is what makes me believe this is fake.

This doesn't make much sense. Why are just two sites targeted? And not every Pokemon forum/website? It just doesn't make sense.

Wow nintendo is being incredibly stupid. Imagine how this would go down in a court
Judge "So how exactly would posting images of a game that has already been released to fans of the game cause potential damage to nintendo?"

Nintendo Lawyer "Ummmm well....you know...uhhhh....it could potentially...cause fans to.....you know what!? Your hair looks really nice today ;) " (slips her a 100$ bill)

I agree with nintendo,just put your self in their place spreeding the images of the pokemon and gym leaders spoil their game and patching them and uploading rom make them lose LOTS of money,yes I am one of the ppl who make this download free roms and wait for fan web site to update with the new images,but this really spoils the game till now I still didn't saw all of the new pokemondespite bieng a no.1 pokemon fan but I wanna discover them in the game and have to do this with the JP rom because I know that all the new pokemon the spreed all over the internet and I will miss the fun.

Looking at the letter again, why would this be in the middle of a letter:

"PokeBeach.com
September 18, 2010
Page Two"

???

Also, the "e" here is missing the accent. This is NOT an official letter. It looks like it's been written by a monkey Yanappu Ditto.

Every thing is covered in dittos EXEPT the live caster pic. THERES STILL HOPE!:) Off Topic: I must change my avatar to a ditto.I'll be back soon.

Bear in mind, it is the weekend right now - a lot of places may not have received them due to a lot of things: companies closed on weekends (like lawyer companies) and some places have no post on weekends, so letters may not arrive until the Monday - we'll just have to wait and see.

It doesn't make sense that they single out Pokebeach and Serebii. I'm thinking it's fake and it's just a scare tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back