(1) Next Modified Next Destinies-On? [7/13]

The thing about darkrai is it's a cheap deck to build while Blastoise, TDK, Big Basics etc. are all way more expensive. We're also probably losing eels which is another budget deck. I wouldn't mind darkrai getting hit except for the fact that I don't have unlimited funds to buy cards for a more expensive deck.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
The thing about darkrai is it's a cheap deck to build while Blastoise, TDK, Big Basics etc. are all way more expensive. We're also probably losing eels which is another budget deck. I wouldn't mind darkrai getting hit except for the fact that I don't have unlimited funds to buy cards for a more expensive deck.

We should be at least thankful that TDK pieces are going to tin cans. That's way more generous than Konami lol.

Riskbreakers said:
The Pikachu Mafia said:

We should be at least thankful that TDK pieces are going to tin cans. That's way more generous than Konami lol.

True, true. That will help with the price a bit. Although you'll still have to fork over around $50-$70 to get a play set of both EX's even if you only buy singles... (I know it's not a lot but I'm broke :p )

It's been a great year and a half, Eelektrik. It was an honor fighting alongside you.

Time to yawn at the boringness of these big-ass Basic EXs for another eternity (if you consider the side format TPCI is planning)

DNA said:
It's been a great year and a half, Eelektrik. It was an honor fighting alongside you.

Yes Eels will be missed, they've helped me with several good runs including getting me to my first top cut finish back in HS-on. R.I.P Eelektrik.

Riskbreakers said:
Time to yawn at the boringness of these big-ass Basic EXs for another eternity (if you consider the side format TPCI is planning)

I liked Mewtwo and co. when they first came out, now I just want those EX's gone. xD

^ Why'd you think I shifted over to Bushiroad games for the meantime? (CFV and Weiss Schwarz)

I'm just waiting for the Pokemon format to get less stale and more skillful.

Hmm, I just noticed the Modified format taking place on August 28, 2013. No more ambiguous confusion about tourneys on September 1st, then.
(August 28th is a Wednesday, for anyone who's curious. September 1st is a Sunday.)

Back