(1) New Mewtwo Special Airing in Japan on July 11th! [6/14]

The other form might be revealed (in case it is true) as it might be the last chance of reveal before the movie (it wouldn't make much sense for there to only be 1 of the forms).

I hope they reveal more about their move pools (Helioptile's, Noivern's and Gogoat's).

CorinthiansRose said:
Am I blind? I don't see Noivern in the picture lol

This image showing her Pokémon
alexa-3.jpg

Which was in Pokébeach's article underneath the big pretty anime image with Gogoat and Helioptile :)

They've got a LOT of explaining to do...I wonder how they are going to have Mewtwo have this form without screwing up his entire story.

Hyped to hear the continuation of Mewtwo's story. I hope they can pull of at least a semi-interesting prequel story to the movie, tying in the two together. At least it'll be a better explanation for the forme than what was given for the Kami trio. Seriously.

Skulblaka_Shur said:
I'm more interested in that episode with the Gen VI Pokemon, honestly. Am I the only one?

Yup.
:d

xGallade said:
Alexa has a Noivern? I guess Noivern isn't a Legendary... bummer. :^/

Really? I never felt that there was any indication that Noivern would be a legendary.

I smell new form info?

So excited so excited so excited!

I am really excited to see the return of Mewtwo. Aside from explaining the new form, I hope the prologue explains why he now has a female voice...

I really hope it's a different Mewtwo. Even thought I don't watch the anime anymore and haven't in years, Mewtwo Strikes Back was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I watched it over and over and over. So hopefully they don't screw with anything and just make some new Mewtwo.

Also, I doubt the new form will be released for this because there is very little hype surrounding this and it would seem out of place.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
It could be a japanese food, But, it looks like a golden egg...

I know the Drowzee prevolution that we've seen is a FAKE, however this wouldn't be the first time that fan speculation was wrong. When I first saw the egg I thought immediately of Drowzee so I made this:
*There are two images of the egg, one normal, on up close.
*The two Drowzees show the color difference that it can sometimes have between the anime and the games; being lighter in the anime and darker in the games.
*In the middle area is an egg that is fanmade to show what a Drowzee egg could possibly look like in detail. Again it is fanmade so the coloration could be wrong and based on the darker Drowzee from the game.

I'm just pointing this out as if it were an egg, the girl could either be holding a Drowzee or a new pre-evolution, which could be likely since Pokémon is known for dropping hints.

Or it could just be a new Pokémon, because no other Pokémon has a pattern like that.
I'm about 95% sure it's an egg.

Every gen that released pre-evos showcased them early in the anime:

Johto: We saw Elekid early
Hoenn: we saw Wynaut early
Sinnoh: We saw Munchlax, Bonsly, and Mime Jr. early

could be the case here too.

Thief said:
Salamencetrainer34 said:
It could be a japanese food, But, it looks like a golden egg...

I know the Drowzee prevolution that we've seen is a FAKE, however this wouldn't be the first time that fan speculation was wrong. When I first saw the egg I thought immediately of Drowzee so I made this:
*The two Drowzees show the color difference that it can sometimes have between the anime and the games; being lighter in the anime and darker in the games.
*In the middle area is an egg that is fanmade to show what a Drowzee egg could possibly look like in detail. Again it is fanmade so the coloration could be wrong and based on the darker Drowzee from the game.

I'm just pointing this out as if it were an egg, the girl could either be holding a Drowzee or a new pre-evolution, which could be likely since Pokémon is known for dropping hints.

Or it could just be a new Pokémon, because no other Pokémon has a pattern like that.
Now, thats a great theory, but what does it have to do with my comment?

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Thief said:

Now, thats a great theory, but what does it have to do with my comment?

Because you said it could be an egg...

Back