(1) New Mewtwo Special Airing in Japan on July 11th! [6/14]

xGallade said:
Alexa has a Noivern? I guess Noivern isn't a Legendary... bummer. :^/

It isn't like we have not seen legendaries under the command of a trainer before.

Need I remind you of Noland (the Arcticuno was wild but it still listened to Noland's commands as it was one that befriended him and allowed him to battle with it), Brandon (the regi trio), Tobias, The trainer that had a Heatran at the Lily of the valley conference, and a certain Nurse Joy that seems to have a Latias. Also it was doubtful that Noivern was a legendary anyway. On that topic: What made you think Noivern was a legendary in the first place?

Also why are we discussing Alexa's Noivern on a topic discussing the Mewtwo special? I am confused now.

I doubt that this Mewtwo is a different Mewtwo than the one we have been seeing in the movies. That said parts of the first movie were canon anyway (I.E. Mewtwo escaping from Team Rocket's H.Q. and Mewtwo curb stomping Gary which was both in the anime and the movie. Also I was looking at the special and it looked like Mewtwo was using its psychic attacks to crush pokeballs that were thrown at it and it also seems that Giovanni may still be hunting Mewtwo who by the way is our first cloned pokemon and Genesect is the second we have had (not just revived but cloned and modified). As this special is going to be a prequel to the movie I would not expect it to be anything but awesome, especially Mewtwo's actions being anything but awesome.

I was watching this this morning and a youtuber by the name of Pokémonology was watching too. We chatted a bit and hes said that he would record this and post it to Youtube when it was over. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAu_WseoKlM

After the special was shown, there was also the final and awesome trailer for the movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQL0QvAlfYU

There was a little something else after that too. it showed Mewtwo and the Gensect(s?) fighting in a snowy environment.

Back