(1) New Formes for Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus [5/11]

Wait woah woah....there is a semi problem. If that is the female form that means that you would be able to breed them...well if they are 2 different Pokemon but even at that the genie's would be able to breed with the female form...thus the first breedable legendaries? That would SUCK. I don't think they would do that....but we also didn't think that lickitung would get an evo but

260px-463Lickilicky.png

Oh god go away!

Chariblaze said:
We need... [member]puddizle[/member]

?

Anyway, I am disliking that Tornadus Forme (if it is true). I was never a fan of the original Kami Trio, and this..... Trollfreak at it's finest.
As for this 'World Battle' thing, I say it sounds amazing, but judging from information we don't even know is true, we can't really say if it is truly amazing at the current time.

And catutie, it's possible to get a female and a male Heatran in the Day Care together, a Latios and a Latias, but you never get an egg.
If they were the female forms, they would not be breedable.

Paddy185 said:
?

Anyway, I am disliking that Tornadus Forme (if it is true). I was never a fan of the original Kami Trio, and this.... Trollfreak at it's finest.
As for this 'World Battle' thing, I say it sounds amazing, but judging from information we don't even know is true, we can't really say if it is truly amazing at the current time.

And catutie, it's possible to get a female and a male Heatran in the Day Care together, a Latios and a Latias, but you never get an egg.
If they were the female forms, they would not be breedable.

Hmmm that is true...it would be lame if they all just turned into elemental birds :/.

...whether this is fake or not (I honestly don't really care either way, the formes look dumb enough for me to not care about them, but also dumb enough that I can acknowledge their existence if they were legit), the fact that WPM referred to Green as Gary disgusts me. ._.

Ohhh...
I approve! World Tournament sounds fun! The new forms look average, but at least better than their original state... *shudder*

Water Pokémon Master said:
Red = Ash, Green = Gary, no?
Red = Protagonist of Pokemon Adventures. Red ages.
Ash = Protagonist of Anime. Does not age.
You out of all people, the one who "likes Pokemon more than we do", should know this. :p

It depends if you want to split hairs.
If you don't, then they're the same. If you do, then they're completely different (i.e. Red and Green are VG characters; Ash and Gary are anime characters based off Red and Green).

Nope
Though Ash is the anime counterpart. He's gone way too far in design to even remotely be close to a counterpart.

Red is the game character. Green is the game character. This is referring to the game in this case, so it's Green, not Gary.

I know all that. But if you say "Green," people are going to go, "Who's Green?" So when you say (Gary), they know you're referring to the rival from R/B/Y.

Then at least say "the game's equivalent of Gary" or something like that. That way, you're not giving out 'false information'. A news source like Pokebeach certainly doesn't want that, does it? :3

The formes for the cloud trio might be female, and if they are, then my guess is that they would only be female. Tornadus looks like a toucan or some other tropical bird, Thundurus looks like a Feraligatr, and Landorus looks like a crazed owl. If its all previous gym leaders and champions, then that's a lot of good training for pokemon.

(don)shinobi, that's just stupid. You should understand why he wrote Green (Gary). So all people understand it. It has the same design.
I would have written Blue (Gary), though. :p

Silhouette for Pokedex 3D pro is Tornadus' new form!!! See?

fantasy_freak08 said:
I laughed hard when i saw those bird forms. sorry but they look truly ridiculous

No they do not! Anyway.....so what if you think they are ridiculous? Umm....so?

Teal said:
(don)shinobi, that's just stupid. You should understand why he wrote Green (Gary). So all people understand it. It's has the same design.
I would have written Blue (Gary), though. :p
Nono, writing "Green (Gary)" implies that Green and Gary are the same people. Which they are not.
Silly. :3

Totally did not see that coming. Super excited to see Brock and Giovanni back! I wonder if they'll give Gary the role he was originally supposed to have.
As for the new forms...weird. If Landorus does not learn peck then something is wrong.

Back