(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
since there are so many legendaries i wonder where you will encounter them all. will they be in exsisting places or is some going to be like darkrai and cressila where they have an event and a new island magically appears?

Man, I was really hoping for different types for the starters. Grass/Psychic, Water/Fighting, and Fire/Dark would have caused me to need a change of pants. I hope at least those aren't real, but I'm definitely looking forward to the rest. Especially that three headed Hydra thing. That'll be sooooooooooooooooo awesome.

I HAte monsters in human shape it's so stupid thing, I don't think pokemon something like this..

Generation 6 flood of legendaries will pop out of the 3DS screen lol. I hope that Ice/Dragon is real. Two of my favorite types.

Ice dragon will be unstoppible.
Not weak to dragon cuz of ice side
not weak to ice cuz its its own type.

The last thing we need is 3D anything.

Luxray :D
Ice is not resistant to Dragon (the only thing that resist Dragon is Steel)

So, this Dragon/Ice is weak to Dragon, Fighting and Rock.

I can't see them either. Possibly because IE can't show them, possibly because there's a problem with the link or something...

Good, I approve of Game Freak keeping Luvdisc a gimmick, not all pokemon need to evolve, and as far as we know, Luvdisc is still a gimmick in it's native Hoenn. I kinda guessed this though when 'New Pokemon' and the anime preview came though.

As for the new Pokemon, I like quite a few, possibly more than Hoenn, but less than G1, 2 and 4, so the remaining pokemon and the area will decide for me whether this tops Platinum as their best.

The only think that irks me is the numbering. I dislike them removing 'RG all over again!' and Victini's specialness. I reckon they should have left Bulbasaur to Arceus as the 'Japanese Index' and Victini through 'Whatever Gen 8's final event is' as the 'American Index'.

Don't care too much if I see them all now, GF ruined the 'RG' feel doing that, assuming they did and this just isn't the webmasters making sure we know how many pokemon there are.

ASSUMING this is all real, my thoughts:

Good:
-I adore the grass snake king evo thing.
-Hydra is amazing.
-Centipede is amazing.
-New fossils is awesome.
-Fighting trio is unique.
-Bug/Steel event legendary is the single greatest thing gamefreak has ever done ever. If they make it look at least decently unretarded, it is better than Arceus. Nothing you can say can refute this.
-Lots of new Ice, Dragon, Poison and Steels.

Bad:
-Fire/Fighting starter has officially caused me to lose any and all respect I ever had for gamefreak's ability to create decent starters.
-Wotter final evo is just bizarre.
-Mamanbo is a complete waste of space if it doesn't evolve from Luvdisc. What's next, they'll make an Ice/Psychic with decent stats, a feminine dancer appearance and a relative rarity and make it unrelated to Jynx? Same thing applies to the dancing cactus if there's nothing setting it apart from being a Cacturne evo, and Tabunne if it's not a Miltank prevo.
-No new evos. What the hell. Half of the things I really truly wanted to see from this generation were upgrades to old pokemon. For christ's sake, you make a Duskclops/Electabuzz/Magmar/Piloswine evo in gen 4 and then ignore stuff like Jynx/Absol/Luvdisc/Cacturne/Farfetch'd/Tauros.
-What the hell is with the alternate forms. Psychic Hihidaruma is just...dumb.

Other:
-Pokemon #38: Machop with a 2x4. Greatest concept ever.
-Glad to see Gigaiasu and Gearu are 3-stages. I dunno why, I just like 3-stage lines.
-In general they're reusing a lot of concepts. Frog is the new Quagsire, Gigaiasu the new Golem, Koromori the new Zubat, Girderman the new Machamp, Kurumiru/Toxipede the new Caterpie/Weedle. On one hand new versions of old concepts is nice. On the other, they better not be running out of pokemon.
-Are you seriously trying to tell me Kibago evolves into Ononokusu? What? What.
-Elvis Yannapu VS MetalEtemon. Seriously.
-Why is the cat a 2-stage and the dog a 3-stage?
-Why are the pidgeons so far down?
-I'm willing to bet a small monetary amount that each and every cool Pokemon will have a person english name. *coughdrifblimcough*

Those pics of Gigaisu's pre evos don't seem even remotely real. I think we have all forgotten that these webmasters are just fans themselves, and although they provide us with inside info, it doesn't mean that all of it is the real deal. It is all open to the fan's interpretation, and WPM is a fan like the rest of us.

Those Gigaiasu pre-evolutions are laughable.
I actually laughed at them.

Edit: LAWL @TABUNNE --> MILTANK THEORIES, WHICH ARE NOW DERAILED DUE TO CONTROVERSIAL NO EVOLUTIONS FROM PAST GENERATIONS RUMOR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back