(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Fire/fighting starter?!

ah that sucks :(

at least the cat pokemon is dark.

Wow. That is a long list of Pokemon. How many will be in gen 5 and how many Pokemon total now? I can't wait to see the new Pokemon when they come out for real XD.:) Meaning the whole list and I hope Nintendo releases a poster in Nintendo Power as well.:)

This SUCKS!!!! i hope this is fake!!!! the places and descriptions seem totally fake!!!! I sorta luv and hate this game now.

Im dying inside. These descriptions seem totally made up. But i cant help but feel a bit like this is real....

There is defiantly time to mourn.... For the death of this great region and pokemon.

I totally agree. This may be the worst region yet.... These new pokemon are really disapproving to me.

Well atleast I know that if these are real I'm still happy with Pokabu. I mean, why is everybody so mad about it being Fire/Fighting anyways? It's literally the best attack combo the way I see it. Besides from what past results show us everyone is going to be buying the games anyways regardless of the new Pokemon.

Oh boy, I hope we get a Dragon/Ice legendary for the third game. It'll be the same old Isshu region, BUT THE ENVIRONMENT IS FROZEN SOLID! Or no?

i kinda like the sound of the 3 monkeys, the grass one and it evolves with a cool elvis looking hair haha

and a dancing cactus pokemon with pink flowers sounds fun haha.

I like the monkeys, they really seem like they are running out of ideas to me, thats why they did it, so they could repeat pokemon.

For useful types, not even close to unoriginal. Besides given the best 2 generations I almost NEED a Fire/Fighting type inorder to beat the game. Platinum is almost impossible for me without chosing Chimchar.

I love the fact that there are more dragon Pokemon. Dragon/Fire is a combination they have never done before. If it has levitate that would be amazing,even though it would have to be uber.

All the rumor that id didnt like seem to be true!!!! Besides that, the polar bear idea sounds cute, and im geussing that they will have a zoo theme in this game!! :)

649/155 - ?? - Basic - Event Legendary - Bug/Steel. Strong, looks like it came from the space. It's a robot with a big laser cannon on top of its head. His body resembles a bug species. [WPM Note: The Borg!!]

i cannot invision this pokemon at all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back