(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
610: Kibago. 611: Kibago Evo. Like Kibago but with longer horns and tail, and bigger. Green on top, grey on bottom. 612: Ononokusu. Dragons.

its pretty much a given that kidago wont evovle in best wishes. its the piplup of the 5th anime basically. sucks i wanna see the first stage though, seems cool

Does anyone remember how it was with DP? I seem to recall getting all the info far before the release date, compared to B/W.

I remember getting the minisprites for the 107 DP Pokémon a bit before DP themselves, but that's it, according to memory.

yeah in five days well orob get pics of a lot of sprites of pokkemon from major sources and from people. lol no more pokexperto? lol

Checked through the main site's archives, and it turns out that we got the minisprites 2 days before release. However, seeing as we are having this massive leak, it's quite a bit better in my opinion.

I'm still waiting to see if that ground/ghost pokemon I heard is real. Plus, if this gen is seperate from the previous, do you think they'll make the next gen filled with pre-evos and evos for these as well as new ones, withouth old ones showing?

Apparently, there are rumors on Bulbagarden forums (I think...) about PokeExperto claiming there was a Wargle prevo, along with the psychic aliens. I myself was sceptical of whether it was true or not, but the confirmation of the alien makes me beleive that it was real.

Along with the Wargle prevo, the following were also stated to be in the game:
Woogoru Pre-Evo
Polar Bear (Ice)
Polar Bear Evo (Ice)
Basic (Ice)
Ant (Bug/Steel)
"Power Ranger" (Dark/Steel)
Vulture (Dark)
Vulture Evo (Dark)
Anteater (Fire)
(Ground/Electric)
Basic (Ground/Ghost)
Evo (Ground/Ghost)

lol , i always thought deoxys was a rip of mewtwo
but ontopic. i heard the alien is gonna be green and evovle into a brown one with a circle style shaped head

@Bippa201: Sweet, so there is a ground/ghost

I wonder if it'll be some kind of zombie or ancient, possesed relic/artifact?

I orignally thought that Desukan was going to be the Ground/Ghost type. Although, I still think that Desukan is one of the best pokemon in my opinion. It's just too cool for school. Or life.

That new polar bear silhouette looks really cool, hopefully it's strong :)

And also, no news on a Ghost/Grass I believe :( Oh well.

lol yup ghost/grass is maybe in the next gen...lol next time hehe, but theres a lot of fighting types so fighting type lovers rejoice! but theres some new steel pokmeon that weve needed for awhile now

*Sigh* Take those pokexperto leaks to the Pokedex thread as per link:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=86589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back