(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mucrush for reminding people that these games got amazing reviews. And I would rather have a labrador retriever than a shitzu. But mostly because I have one.

Guys don't jump to conclusions on these pokemon. Even though some of the descriptions sound weird, im sure they dont look as weird as they sound and i think everyone will feel alot better once we see actually art of the pokemon. For people who are hating on the fan art, remember that pretty much all of the fan art shown has evolutions, so even if you hate one of the first stages, you might not hate the evos. As for pokabu evo being fire/fighting, im not gonna lie i'm pretty disappointed with the typing, but ill get used to it. Maybe it will have i higher special attack and know things like aura sphere and new sp. attack fighting moves which would be pretty cool if it happens. I'm also not liking the amount of pure grass types but ill get used to it i guess :( :(

I was going to say, that those better be fanart...that tadpole...ugh.

Where did you get the frog MauriiDS? Send a message to WPM about this, and we'll post it on the front page if it's legitimate.

I didn't want to post that one since the guy who drew it didn't actually see the sprite; Melkor just described it to him.

Tadpole looks like a sad old constipated(spell fail) man with head phones o3o

And it has a human face!! That is scary!! I agree i dislike how there are so many legendaries. If they are supposed to be special, then why are there so many? dragons there arent that many of, i wish that they would make more dragons for teams, and less dragon legends.

^^^^There is a turtle pokemon. It is one of the fossils. And what do you mean too many dragons? Dragons ftw! :D

^Exactly. We need less dragon legendaries and more regular dragons.

@Player i hope this isn't true....

@Jacobe im not saying i don't like dragons. But there are too many dragons legendaries. Im just saying that they should think of something better.

@Annihilator i like dragons, just more dragons that arent legendaries but more made for teams like Garchomp and Salamence.

Ok, this just screams fake to me. Honestly, need I point out some of the problems with this "Isshu Dex" (along with the other info)?

1. We all can agree that Sugimori stated that the Isshu Dex would work on originality and filling in types that are few in number. Some examples that directly come to mind would be Fire and Dark. Ice, Ghost, and Fighting could also need some lovin' by GF as well.

Not counting legendaries or starters, there are 4 new fire types. This in itself is incredible considering other, lower numbers from past generations. And although much of the Dex isn't even filled in (which I myself find odd being that this guy supposedly knows *so* much), 4 Fire so far compared to 8 new non-legendary Bug-Types and 7 new non-legendary/non-starter Grass Types (which isn't even counting Kurmiru and its evo's second type, making it an actual 10), this is scarce. Be careful to note that neither Bug nor Grass is in short supply. In fact, both are well-stocked and not far from the ridiculous ammount of Water types nationally.

As for the Dark type, there are 8.

2. Indicating Hatoopoo as Mamepato's evo. This has been speculated since the "reveal" of Hatoopoo, with no substantial proof provided thus far. First, although it is possible, it isn't very probable for a gray bird to evolve into a blue one. I, for one, might have believed it to be true if not for the description of the final evo. He describes it as the same blue coloring, but with a brown chest and pink mask, going on to speculate whether that is it's spring forme. This to me sounds like an oddly built pokemon, especially since it is apparently in the same pose as Hatoopoo was. Try imagining a light blue bird with a brown chest and pink face. The color contrast makes me feel like this guy just made it up on the spot.

3. All of these alternate formes. I would believe them, what with the seasonal changes and impending pokemon changes with it, if not for the ridiculousness of some. Example: Darumakka and Hihidaruma. A blue alternate form with an added psychic type? Geez, either GF is really over-killing the psychics this time around (and wanted to make a useless split-form of an already good pokemon), or this is just fake.

4. Where is Rankurusu, Gochiruzeru, Wooguru, Mamanbou, Swana, Emonga, and other revealed pokemon (both officially revealed and unofficially)? He had the kindness to fill in some "new" pokemon for us in the Dex, but not for some ones that have already been revealed? Why not these pokemon when others revealed *alongside* these unmentioned ones are in this Dex? Sure, he mentions them. How wonderful. "OMG HE'Z MENTIONED DA POKEMANZ HE GOTZ 2B TRUE!11" -_- He can't even give us names for the blue octopus and "green and yellow pokemon". Nor can he account for this polar bear (which of course would be cool if it were in the real Dex) or "standalone" Ice type, among other ones mentioned but not numbered.

5. As for the game info. It has all been speculated before, and that last note is just what pins some people to believing that this must be true.

When a scammer like this guy wants to really ensure a lot of people believe him, he throws in some dissapointing things with some exciting things. Naturally, it is very exciting to have a multi-typed gym, especially at the very beginning. But oh, what is this? No Dark-type gym? The exact type which has been the most wished-for and anticipated gym type of all so far? What a let down! Well, I guess you can't get everything you want...but wait, this guy would be a scammer if he had confirmed *all* of the hoped-for ideas as true. He would have just been pleasing everyone. So that means...OMG HE RLLY IZ DA REALZ THING!

^This is exactly the kind of reaction this guy is looking for by planting these "dissapointing reveals". Now, I'm not saying that there will definitely be a Dark-type gym in Isshu, but if there was or wasn't, and this guy knows, wouldn't it also make sense that he would know the numbers of those **already revealed** pokemon? It just doesn't add up.

And there is my 2 cents. Hope that cleared some things up a bit. On an ending note, I refuse to believe GF was idiot enough to only dual-type pokabu's evos, and then have the nerve to make it Fighting-type...I would go on a shooting frenzy if that were so.

The turtle fossil sounds interesting...,
And im VERY happy that shimama has an evo.!
To think that there is still ALOT more Pokémon to be revealed is intense.., XD
Cant wait.!!

All turtles
Squrtle
Wartortle
Blastoise
Torkoal
Turtwig
Torterra
new guy
and possible evo

"635/141 - ?? - Stage 2 - Pseudo Legendary - Dark/Dragon: Is a three headed hydra, with black and blue tones. Starts with one head in its Basic form, evolves and gets two heads, and then this final form have three."

Do want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back