(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these were designed by Japanese first-grade children. Seriously?

darkfighting.png

tadpole.png

They're running out of ideas. That tadpole...that lizard...what the heck is TPCi thinking?

Not gonna lie, I really want that first one you posted, EspeonRox.
...On the other hand, the second one...

Oh god, please tell me the starter "evos" aren't real... I like everything mentioned here EXCEPT THESE! I'd rather be seen walking around with the beaten-up cat than any of them. :(

LOL, in the picture EspeonRox showed, it looks like the lizard think is sagging its pants. And a hydra dragon? Double WOOHOO! I love my dragons.

WPM did state that the fan art is NOT completely accurate so the real thing might look a little different. the point of fan art if to give an idea of what it's going to look like, not to be exact.

i think the reason there are so many alternate form might have something to do with the Isshu region i just don't have any idea of what it could be.

Sorry but, I think black/white won't be that good.. IDk i'll have to play it first.

I just want to know the relationship between Ononokusu and Kibago. Aren't pokemon evolutions supposed to have their name similar to their other evolutions? Because if that is the case, i dont see a similarity between Ononokusu and Kibago.

Luxray :D@ Wow... you haven't played them yet, you're even telling us, but you think these games, scored 40/40, is bad games? lol XD

@EspeonROX
That was made by Hiro (from pokexperto), he do the best he can.

New Artwork:
"Weyard has kindly drawn the 537 Frog Pokémon for you. Actual pose is different, but it's a good try"

secretsecret2_by_weyard-d2yf3fk.jpg

Is here a way to spoiler text & images?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back