(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fire-ice they don't necessarily have to look human. The god Raijin doesn't look very human in the first place. I love Japanese mythology, so having the Raijin trio is awesome 8D

Also, PANTHER POKEMON! Woohoo!

Do you all know how hilarious it would be if all of this was fake?

Ahhhh, I can imagine it now.... so many people, jupped into submission....

I like the panther pokemon. But this is a game based off of New York City. Why would it have to have japanese mythology.

Its fun posting messages!!

Say maybe the Raiji are what the other trio is supposed to be? They do walk on four legs just like they're described as being... o-o

oops lol i thought u ment i said that. but just daying a girl pokemon thats kinda wierd.....and if they dont have eveelutions? im gonna be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pissssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd

This Raijin trio could have a lot of potential. If pulled off correctly, they could be amazing. I like how they're based off of actual Gods. Interesting...

Yeah I am looking foreward to the Raijin Trio, It just sounds amazing, that the pure flying legendary poses like a genie

The Raijin trio will be really cool, I just hope they don't stuff it up like they have with other pokes.

I really like the idea of a polar bear pokemon and an epic shih tzu pokemon. I have a shih tzu named milo and when i catch one in bw thats what i'm naming it. I like emonga, but i forgot if it has an evo or not. Then i will probably go with the zebolt. I'm am loving all of the dragon types, but i'll have to wait for pics to choose who else will be on my team.

@ExcitedSnubbull
Here https://twitter.com/pokexperto
Hiro makes FanArts of some pokemon to show how they look like.

Sadly though I don't think the Raijin trio will suit what I'm thinking of. Given how this isn't Digimon we're talking about the designs will differ greatly from what we might be expecting just to let everyone know, but if these are meant to be Zekrom's lackies they could very well be something worth looking forward to then.

Anyone notice that there doesn't seem to be anything that seems to be the "guardian" of Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf? I mean all of the trios had a "leader" or "guardian": the birds had lugia, the beasts had ho-oh, regigigas created the regis. Well, unless GF decided to make the normal psychic a event... :\ hmmm.

This is supposedly that tadpole thing. Seriously, this is the worst looking "Pokemon" i've ever seen.

Edit: nevermind, the image didnt come out.. Look for it on the Pokeexperto site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back