(1) Last of the 'X' and 'Y' Insider Information [5/18]

Bad side of Belch is that you can only use it once. Maybe with Harvest it could work (give a Poison type Pokemon Belch plus Harvest please). It would take the Fairies fairly easy.

I see what people say about Malimar. After all its Inkay. When I googled Malimar correction came to Calamari (with Malimar and Octopus).

Mitja said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
If they make another obviously Water-type Pokemon and don't make it Water-type I'm going to murder. We haven't had a good generation of Water-types since R/S!

whaaaa... I want aquatic pokemon who arent Water for a change D: (Stunfisk..but meh, they could be Dark, Poison, Ground, Grass, Electric..or any combo of these..heck a Normal fish would be something new lol)

Eelektross.

Fans need to not put Pokemon in a box based solely on what they look like or what animal they're based on. How can Magcargo be a fire and rock type if it's a snail, or how can Pikachu be electric if it's a rat, wouldn't make sense for it to be normal or even ground etc etc. Just saying, food for thought.

Nightingirle said:
:D also the octopus thing for that dark/psychic one... I'd like that but I wonder how it would be not a water pokemon then? Maybe levitating, because its psychic?[/i]

If they make another obviously Water-type Pokemon and don't make it Water-type I'm going to murder. We haven't had a good generation of Water-types since R/S!

Jellicent no good?

Nightingirle said:
Professer K said:
Not to burst your bubble but it does say that the other form of Mewtwo is suppose to look more like Mew than it's self. To me the way you are saying things it sounds like you Mew is getting a new form. Am I right? (I am just wondering lol)

If the first forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo's original design, the second form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew's design.

Mewtwo is getting it, right? Sorry I'm kind of, you know, German :D sometimes my sentences don't make sense :) I just thought mewtwo was getting a mew looking form, and am glad about it, because I like mews design and thus hope the form will be nice, too ;)

That's awesome :) I just wasn't sure what you were trying to say and wanted some clarification. I am hoping that the HM's will be deleteible. I like the psy/dark type. sounds interesting. The fairy type stuff is interesting too. Also Pancham evolving into a fighting/dark type (called it).

Mitja said:

whaaaa... I want aquatic pokemon who arent Water for a change D: (Stunfisk..but meh, they could be Dark, Poison, Ground, Grass, Electric..or any combo of these..heck a Normal fish would be something new lol)

And pokemon who are clearly not aquatic but ARE Water type simply in an elemental way (like Suicune and Keldeo, animals you don't expect to have anything to do with water)

I actually never liked those fishy water type pokemon, because I always imagine being on a real journey with my team and stuff, but I have a hard time imagining having battles, say, with my trusty goldeen, because, you know it's weird to use it against rattatta or something, splashing away in the grass :,D sorry I guess that's just me, I wouldn't mind some nice water typed.... With legs :D

Flys Gone 2071 said:
I see what people say about Malimar. After all its Inkay. When I googled Malimar correction came to Calamari (with Malimar and Octopus).
Oh, right, how foolish of me.

Dark/Psychic octopus yeeeeeeeessssssssss, this is awesome. Dark/Psychic is actually one of the really cool type combos, next to Ghost/Dark. No resistances (although Fairy might become a resistance if what is said so far about it is true), 1 immunity...but only one weakness. Granted, it's Bug x4, but still, it could work!

If its name is really Meowstick, then I don't think it comes from mystic. It might end up being cat with a magic stick for a tail...

Professer K said:
Nightingirle said:
If the first forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo's original design, the second form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew's design.

Mewtwo is getting it, right? Sorry I'm kind of, you know, German :D sometimes my sentences don't make sense :) I just thought mewtwo was getting a mew looking form, and am glad about it, because I like mews design and thus hope the form will be nice, too ;)

That's awesome :) I just wasn't sure what you were trying to say and wanted some clarification. I am hoping that the HM's will be deleteible. I like the psy/dark type. sounds interesting. The fairy type stuff is interesting too. Also Pancham evolving into a fighting/dark type (called it).

It says that Pancham's evo will be Fightin/Dark, no calling it there. Agree with everything else.
Nightingirle said:
Mitja said:

And pokemon who are clearly not aquatic but ARE Water type simply in an elemental way (like Suicune and Keldeo, animals you don't expect to have anything to do with water)

I actually never liked those fishy water type pokemon, because I always imagine being on a real journey with my team and stuff, but I have a hard time imagining having battles, say, with my trusty goldeen, because, you know it's weird to use it against rattatta or something, splashing away in the grass :,D sorry I guess that's just me, I wouldn't mind some nice water typed.... With legs :D

With the new 3D, I want to see what they'll do about it.

I'm wondering if Inkay/ Malimar will be squids. (Ink/Calamari). I still can't stop thinking about when Masuda was talking about giant squids on his twitter a few months ago.
frezgle said:
As far as I know, 3DS emulation is proving to be near-impossible, probably because of features like the gyroscope and 3D. -shrug!-

Even if emulation isn't an immediate problem, the prospect of hacking in the near future seems to be an issue. Up until recently it seemed like it was nigh impossible, but I came across a disturbing little article by GameLabo (Japanese) today. Looks like it may be hacked soon, which would be an epic disaster IMO.

I don't think any of these (sans the HMs) are true (But I do hope for the Espurr & Meowstick are true)

oh, and Take "(With) a grain of salt," (or "a pinch of salt") in modern English, is an idiom which means to view something with skepticism, or to not take it literally.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grain_of_salt

BLADEDGE said:
oh, and Take "(With) a grain of salt," (or "a pinch of salt") in modern English, is an idiom which means to view something with skepticism, or to not take it literally.

He knows what it means; he asked where it came from. Poke Wikipedia one step further and apparently a grain of salt was used as an ingredient for a poison antidote. Poke Google one step further and apparently eating food with a grain of salt makes it a bit tastier.

Huh. Interesting.

I agree with it being an octopus of some sort. The first thing I thought was that "ink" probably had something to do with a squid or octopus, and that "alimar" probably had something to do with calimari. (Yum!)
I am quite fond of the typing, sound's pretty sick. The evolutionary method is creative as well. May want to use this guy on my team.

Idk all this new type its kinda hard to swallow especially since its immune to dragon...i mean the other immunities make sense this one doesnt...
About the new evo methods they seem fun fresh and new.
And i wanted a psychic/dark for a long time i just hope its bada**
Mewtwo forms...i dont care i never use legendaries so im not really into it. I just hope it looks cool at least.

I was really expecting Pancham to evolve into a Fighting/Grass Pokemon, but this shall suffice I guess. I still imagine it evolving with a bamboo stick in its hand and can learn Leaf Blade when it evolves or from the Move Relearner. The Psychic cats are intriguing as its nice that they are "straying" from the traditional Normal-type cats like they did before with the Dark-type Purrloin and Liepard. Inkay and Malimar do sound like Inca-like. Are there any notible statues in Mali by chance? As for the rest of the stuff, I hope it comes to fruition. I'm willing to hold these rumors in high regard since it came from the same source who gave us English names early.

Hopefully I don't regret that decision.

AwkwardKlutz said:
If its name is really Meowstick, then I don't think it comes from mystic. It might end up being cat with a magic stick for a tail...

I understand what you're saying. However, as WPM said, it could be a misspelling as was with Panchum/Pancham. Also, that's sort of like saying Feebas isn't Feeble and Bass because it only has one 's'. Not disagreeing. I could be wrong. Hopefully I don't sound rude. :p Just putting all the possibilities out there. When i first saw the name, I thought about a 'tail as a stick' as well, before I thought of mystic.

Ugh. There is a Monimal named Espur. Now I hope that these are false...

http://zephleit.deviantart.com/art/List-of-Monimals-Updated-11-26-2012-306495382

Oh i forgot to mention...everyone else excited about the upcomming pokemon smash episode?
What do you think are they going to reveal? New poke?...maybe not corocoro just leaked...maybe confirm fairy type and the other two legendaries typing...or like they did 3 years ago info about a character(3years ago they talked about n)...im not sure...

What do you guys think?

Mitja said:

also, you mentioned RS...lack of water pokemon...MAYBE ITZ A HINT FOR REMAEKS! (sry havent had to post this in a while D: )
Croagunk, Toxicroak, the Eelektross line...

Back