(1) Last of the 'X' and 'Y' Insider Information [5/18]

Thanks for the info! What I think about it:
New evolution methods: I like them :) something new and fresh.
Inkay/malimar: psychic/dark is something I always wanted, anyone an idea what they could be according to he names?
Espurr/meowstick: another cat pokemon? Hm and then psychic type reminds me of espeon... Not too excited for those, but we'll see, also meowSTICK haha sry that made me laugh. :D why stick, is it holding a stick? (Well mystic makes since though)
Rivals: that 'gives you their pokemon thing' kind of makes me feel sad :( I hope it will be well explained. I like having two rivals, though, hopefully the competitive one isn't a joke like the last ones...
Gogoat: I'm not too sad about it. In my opinion, that at least doesn't make gogoat that gimmicky so that you only have it in your party to ride on it. I would've liked being able to ride on all rideable pokemon, but whatever.
Hms: less hms! I always wanted that. I wonder which ones there will be.
Evs: I like that.
New attacks: in my opinion, the fairy type one kind of gives a hint that fairies will not only be pink and nice and friendly, which I appreciate
Mewtwo: since mew is one of my favorite pokemon I am sooooo excited to see that new form :D

Also, to note again like with the previous news story, some of the names may not be spelled completely right. With the last story we got one letter wrong in Pancham's name (Panchum) so the same could happen again.

I reckon the upside-down evolving thing would work like with Clefairy and Clefable (because you get moon stone early) as in the evolved form would not be able to learn moves by level up. That sounds like a fair trade off.

mastermagpie said:
I reckon the upside-down evolving thing would work like with Clefairy and Clefable (because you get moon stone early) as in the evolved form would not be able to learn moves by level up. That sounds like a fair trade off.

Or Voltorb.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Also, to note again like with the previous news story, some of the names may not be spelled completely right. With the last story we got one letter wrong in Pancham's name (Panchum) so the same could happen again.

I hope Meowstick becomes Meowstic if it truly is a combination of Meow and Mystic. It'd be less Laugh Out Loud that way.

If the first forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo's original design, the second form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew's design.

Oh god they're multiplying! D:
99% sure the other form will be as bad as the first.

I'm really not all that impressed with the information. The moves I've seen in other rumor lists.
The only thing that interests me is the new methods of evolution, and the Pokemon.
But I already feel like we're being bombarded with Dark types. If so, there better be a goddamn Dark type gym.
Hell, the 3rd gym could be it, because the source only listed the 1st, 2nd, and 4th.
I think it's rather hilarious that people were in a rage over Mewtwo's new forme, and nao they're really excited to see what the second new forme is going to supposedly look like.

It's a big fat stinking bummer that we don't get to ride our pokémon.
I'm very disappointed in you, Game Freak.

(if this is true, of course)

New Voltorb's way of evolving.

I believe that Draining Kiss is the first attack to heal the same amount of HP as it damaged.

I hop HM's are erasable at least.

I was right on the part of Mantine's way of evolving (sort of) coming back.

Amphy23 said:
If the first forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo's original design, the second form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew's design.

If it's as bad as the first, it'll be pretty cool, in my opinion.

AdamLambert said:
Amphy23 said:

If it's as bad as the first, it'll be pretty cool, in my opinion.

I agree, I liked he first one and since I love mew I have high hopes for that one, too :)
To be honest(and I know many don't agree with this, but it's just my personal preference), I don't like the normal mewtwo and am kind of glad it has a new form I like :)

Vinkachu99 said:
Emh... http://koregion.wikia.com/wiki/Espurr

Haha, I saw that when I Googled all of the names. It wouldn't be the first time fans have created a Fakemon with a name that turns out to later be used.

Eh.. How that new evolving method can be done in a emulator? (Sorry for bad english)

Vinkachu99 said:

Haha, I saw that when I Googled all of the names. It wouldn't be the first time fans have created a Fakemon with a name that turns out to later be used.

Hahahahaha xD

Vinkachu99 said:

Just curious, what are the examples?

Rally said:
Draining Kiss is a Fairy-type attack that heals the user for the same amount of damage performed. It has a base power of 60.
Ah, more fairy type info. I still don't know how I feel about that...

I'm perfectly fine with the starters final types, if they are confirmed to be like that. I'm also happy with all these new evolution methods. They are really interesting, and I wonder how creative they'll get. Another Mewtwo form would be nice, X and Y. (Hopefully they won't butcher it completely).

Your comment made me wonder how many people will freak when we have our first Grass/Fairy, Fire/Fairy or Water/Fairy starter LOL

Back