(1) Last of the 'X' and 'Y' Insider Information [5/18]

Drokas said:
I would suggest something like Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance where you can pet, feed and play mini-games to make them friendlier (and stronger) but that sounds a lot like Friendship (and Nintendogs) so yeah... ^^'

Haha, I accidentally described the new Pokémon-Amie mechanic xD

leecario said:
xsalsamanderx said:
*removed*

Miltank learns rollout, as does spheal?

Charmander learns Metal Claw and doesn't evolve into a Fire/Steel type. It learns Metal Claw in FRLG to somewhat help it combat the first gym. I'm willing to bet that Chespin learns Rollout as a rock move to help it combat the bugs in XY's first gym.

Gogoat said:
leecario said:
Miltank learns rollout, as does spheal?

Charmander learns Metal Claw and doesn't evolve into a Fire/Steel type. It learns Metal Claw in FRLG to somewhat help it combat the first gym. I'm willing to bet that Chespin learns Rollout as a rock move to help it combat the bugs in XY's first gym.

I don't really get how we could be questioning the legitimacy of the source's info at this point...

Thief said:
I don't really get how we could be questioning the legitimacy of the source's info at this point...

We were questioning somebody else's questioning of the source, i trust him he's credible enough given how much he got right

leecario said:
Thief said:

We were questioning somebody else's questioning of the source, i trust him he's credible enough given how much he got right

Oh I know. It was more of an agreeing statement.

So, the only thing is Froakie last evolution a Water\Dark or is it a Water\Fighting, because I am confused WPM, it said they got the secondary types mixed up and the bullet made the correction..... also I hope the new methods of evolutions are true.

Water/Fighting.

It's Chespin that's Grass/Dark at the end.

benehime said:
So, the only thing is Froakie last evolution a Water\Dark or is it a Water\Fighting, because I am confused WPM, it said they got the secondary types mixed up and the bullet made the correction.... also I hope the new methods of evolutions are true.

It's suppose to be water/ fighting

EDIT:
Ninja'd by a ninja, how fitting

A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up. Malimar's type is Dark/Psychic.

This makes sense if it's real... Inkay sounds like a fit Pokemon that is somehow being taken over by poison. If you turn it upside down, it becomes unwell and evolves. The "Mal" part seems to be a contradiction to the "Okay" inspired name of the pre-evolution.

SheNinja said:
There's an accelerometer in DS's? I highly doubt that that evolution method is correct.

The 3DS isn't a DS. DS is previous generation and 3DS is a different console.

NoDice said:
Im still holding out hope that Chespin becomes part Fighting or Steel. I really cannot see how it would become part Dark, at least from the design standpoint of its base form. Froakie doesnt matter to me either way, because I will still use it alongside Chespin when the games are released. As far as Fennekin goes, unless its final evolution is something so incredible I couldnt possibly ignore it, I wont be using it at all.

Overall, I can see Fenn and Froak becoming part Psychic and Fighting respectively, but Chespin being Dark just totally seems off. Only time will tell I suppose... and I will bet money that GF keeps their second stages pure IF they reveal them before the games release, just to troll the hell out of everyone that has been speculating for months and months about it.

It could make sense... Hedgehogs hide and sleep in dark places. My in-laws frequently find Hedgehogs under their shed curled up in a ball.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG i get to be the first on this thread to say fenneken learns psybeam psychic confirmed lol but it is more likely now.

zappy800 said:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG i get to be the first on this thread to say fenneken learns psybeam psychic confirmed lol but it is more likely now.

A lot of non-psychic pokemon learn psybeam, it's one of the most non-commital psychic moves, You'd have a better argument with psywave.

You are kind of late, anyway. We have known fennekin's psychic typing for a long time now, everyone suspected it, and I don't think anyone ever doubted it, even after the main leak.

professorlight said:
zappy800 said:

A lot of non-psychic pokemon learn psybeam, it's one of the most non-commital psychic moves, You'd have a better argument with psywave.

You are kind of late, anyway. We have known fennekin's psychic typing for a long time now, everyone suspected it, and I don't think anyone ever doubted it, even after the main leak.

I know i have been a lurker on this site for a while i was kidding -_-

Ohman177 said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:
Well the game show demos have made it official that fire resists fairy and fairy takes normal damage from it

Where did you see this?

I came across it when looking for info about the game show. Someone who went to the game show confirmed this.
*ps a shiny Sylveon was demonstrated. It was all blue with pink eyes and inner ears.

BR4YwrwCcAAmMxE.jpg:large

Love the idea of that demo. "Here you go, a dangerously unstable Pokemon caused by years of suffering and it being a genetic experiment, which is also one of the most powerful Pokemon and can create storms powerful enough to eventually destroy the planet. Why don't you, rookie trainer, try one of my lessons on him?"

Back