(1) June's 'CoroCoro' Leaks! [6/12]

Cinesra said:
I like the new forme better than Keldeo's original, but I don't feel enough has changed to justify being a new forme.

Technically, I think it's actually being considered a form (a la Basculin, Cherrim), rather than a forme. I know...tomato, tomahto, but I think that's why I'm not as upset with the lack of difference between the two Keldeo forms.

Man, the power creep is crazy. When I played the game, 120 HP was the max!

Silly people, B2W2 comes out on the 23rd, not next Saturday. I think you mean next week on Saturday.

Or, my English skills are still lacking.

This week's Saturday would be "this week," next week's Saturday would be "next week." So next week. :p

Teal said:
"Before their release date next Saturday."
It misses "week".
It's official; the English language is more ambiguous than San Francisco.

Any way, it would be a good idea to clarify, as PokéBeach has not only native visitors.

Teal said:
Silly people, B2W2 comes out on the 23rd, not next Saturday. I think you mean next week on Saturday.

Or, my English skills are still lacking.

I've had this discussion with people multiple times. For myself and others, just saying "Saturday" implies 6/16/2012, and if I were to say "Next Saturday" it would imply the next Saturday after that, which is 6/23/2012. To the rest, "Next Saturday" literally means the next Saturday to occur, but in my eyes, that's redundant because just saying "Saturday" gets the point across.

lol @ English. Why does my language suck so much? :p

These new tool cards sound INSANE! I can't wait to see the official translations and what drawbacks they have.

All this new info has me even more excited about BW2 now! =D

Puff said:
We had lava in Gen 4. Remember Stark Mountain?

True. Still, and I'm the first to not believe in this type of "hints", I think it's too much of a coincidence that in one version, it has water, while on the other version, it has lava. Alternatively, It could simply mean that Kyogre and Groudon are catchable in these games (Kyogre in B2, Groudon in W2) just like in HGSS. Or, it could be something entirely different...

Chariblaze said:
That just means Keldeo's gone Super Saiyan 4.

You're right. Forgot about that one.

That just means Keldeo's gone Super Saiyan 4.
Are you sure about that? Super Saiyan transformations take forever. Keldeo only recently got revealed. That's not nearly enough time to go SS.

People complain about Keldeo's second forme but nobody complained about Meloettas second forme?

You guys realize that the only reason why Keldeo's second forme wasn't in B/W but Meloettas was is so that it's a huge surprise that Keldeo (&the Kamis) have other formes too, right? The forme data for Kyurem, Piruetta in B/W... it's all there just to surprise us with more. If they weren't there, people would have been speculating about Keldeo formes etc. and the surprise wouldn't be as big. :p
Keldeo and Meloetta didn't even official exist until recently. They are meant to have both formes from the very beginning.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
5 with Leavanny
3 without Leavanny, OR with Tool Scrapper
2 without Leavanny AND with Tool Scrapper

You don't need 6.

O.O 5 energy is still alot.....

where's yanmega prime + catcher when you need them? >:eek: (referring to the ko'ing of sewaddle)

lol actually I don't think levanny will be that popular with black kyurem, he needs some way to accelerate energy...

Awesome stuff, I'm getting more pumped up for these new games than I have for any game in a long time! Keldeo's new forme is cool, but he really didn't change much at all. New B2W2 stuff looks sick as always. And Sacred Beast kami trio abilities = WIN. I'm going to base teams on all of them. :)

And the other major thing I care about, which is of course these new Tool cards. At first I saw the effects and proceeded to almost spit out my drink and yell "what are you smoking, Nintendo?!?!?!". But after seeing the drawback on Bulbapedia (having only 1 copy in your deck) it made me feel better. Dragons will be everywhere when these guys hit the scene, and honestly I think Tool Scrapper is a great card to use even before this set is released. We'll have to see how scary these things are when they hit us, but for now I'm not overly worried.

And one thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is that we haven't seen the rest of Freeze Bolt/Cold Flare yet. I'm never one to fully judge any card until we see all the other cards that will be available when it is released. :)

Hmm, from what I can see, WKyurem has low Defense, and BKyurem has low SPDefense. Just to point that out.

Awesome. Man I can't wait for the new games and the new set coming out for the cards XD.:)

300 HP? Awesome but...
Whit Hydreigon, Rayquaza EX, and Garchomp/Altaria in actual metagame... Black Kyurem gg...

Thundurus Volt Absorb? Prankster is better...

I am so thankful that you can only have one of each tool in your deck, our lives would be ruined if you could have more, soz Kyurem.

I wonder if Crystal Wall and Crystal Edge will be in the games as well? Perhaps a hold item for Kyurem?

They'll probably have a Kyurem (all formes) hold item that acts diferently for each forme (or an item for the new formes)

Delta Nite said:
Hmm, from what I can see, WKyurem has low Defense, and BKyurem has low SPDefense. Just to point that out.

Yeah, I was thinking the same when I noticed the types on those images and realized that's actually Zekrom and Reshiram stats...

Back