(1) First 'CoroCoro' Scans of 'Pokemon Black and White' [4/10]

RE: (1) First 'CoroCoro' Scans of 'Pokemon Black and White'

April 2010? Seriously, you have your info wrong. Nintendo plans to tell us some stuff about the 3DS at E3. They also said that it would come out March 2011 AT THE EARLIEST. Oh, and Crystal was for a different console other than GS.

Also, another thing is they could make it playable on both systems, with some 3DS exclusive features.

Mikey said:
April 2010? Seriously, you have your info wrong. Nintendo plans to tell us some stuff about the 3DS at E3. They also said that it would come out March 2011 AT THE EARLIEST. Oh, and Crystal was for a different console other than GS.

Also, another thing is they could make it playable on both systems, with some 3DS exclusive features.

This is incorrect. All three were released for the Gameboy Color.

Is it me or does Zoroark seems to be using Dark Pulse in the battle screen shot? Either it's Dark Pulse's new battle animation or a completely new move. Also, it seems to me Nurse Joy's hair is just dark pink.

benny said:
This is incorrect. All three were released for the Gameboy Color.

That is semi-true. Yes, they were released for the Gameboy Color, but GS could work on the first gameboy. It would just be in black and white. Crystal, however was exclusive to the color.

i think zorarak is just entering the battle like that.

Meaty said:
Is it me or does Zoroark seems to be using Dark Pulse in the battle screen shot? Either it's Dark Pulse's new battle animation or a completely new move. Also, it seems to me Nurse Joy's hair is just dark pink.
It's probably a new move that my made for Zoroark looking a it.

Hopefully it will be a powerful one. There are lacking powerful dark type moves.

The attack Zoroark is using looks identical to dark pulse; notice its not just the stuff in-front but also in all directions from him, and looks very much like dark pulse.
I'd think that the HP bars are on the top screen still; since they hide during the use of an attack in DPPTHGSS.

The new 3D looks good, I just wonder how the camera angles will work out.

Really can't wait until they reveal more pokemon and more game details, since these look really good so far.

I wouldn't say that Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse and Crunch are not powerful if you take in mind the Pokemon that can learn them moves.

True, but I mean with moves at least 120+ power. I can't name one (although there probably is one).

I'm kind of sad that it looks like they don't have pokemon following them. I wonder if they're going to not let us have that feature or if it's just not in these shots yet?

I really like having my Pokemon follow me in HGSS. It makes you closer to your Pokemon.

they are pixels on a screen lol :D how do you get close to that?

tom239 said:
Yeah that could be it! They will make Black and White playable on the DS and the third game on the 3DS. I've never thought of an Hoenn remake. I think that what they should do is to take all 5 regions and make a giganctic remake of all of them on a home console like the wii. That would be awseome!
putting all regions on the wii would be awesome
a hoenn remake would be horrific, though. just let gen 3 sink... it was definitely the worst generation

The girl looks like she has a tumor growing inside her hat.

So far, the game looks... odd. Way too early to form an opinion on it though.

Very cool. I like how they changed the perspective of the battle screen. The graphics in general look nice. Can't wait to hear more!

Does anyone know when the Pokemon Sunday news should come out?

Looking at things - the 'City' scene looks like a change from regular gameplay.
The camera is zoomed out too far, and it is just different in general compared to the other screens.

Did anyone notice that you can see a battle scene of a Pikachu vs a Meowth?
I loved that your pokemon can follow you on HGSS it's one of my favorite aspects.

My theory is that they don't want to reveal any new pokemon in there advertising yet.
An example would be how in the first show off of that follow system they showed Chikorita
I assume they would show a started for the advertisements on this one as well but at this point they don't want to show any more new pokemon.

Also I agree the 3rd gen sucked, I never even bothered finishing the game(sapphire)... I did love LGFR though.

Pikachu vs. Meowth is there to show what the old battle system was like. Then it points toward the new one.

Back