(1) First 'CoroCoro' Scans of 'Pokemon Black and White' [4/10]

RE: (1) First 'CoroCoro' Scans of 'Pokemon Black and White'

Am I the only one that thinks the games are changing a little too much?

Woah, does this mean 3D locations, 3D battle scenes and an adjustable camera with a zoom function?

It's like an *ahem* actual rpg with actual graphics, compared to dppthgss

Wow, those shots look really cool.

Based on the first screenshots of the fifth generation, I am pretty pleased to see the series evolve. Ever since the first generation the series pretty much stayed the same changing only in graphics and additional calculations in damages EVs IVs natures etc. What I really want to see is if the battle system will be drastically changed or will it stay to the old system.

Looks awesome !
I'm happy, the girl have a cap. XP Not too girly !

This is amazing. I'm really excited now. The protagonists look like they have big heads though. Hopefully they slim the heads down or make their bodies not so...scrawny. Considering these are beta shots, the finished product should look atleast 3 times better.

Also, did anyone else notice they put the Mart in the Center? Either that's a picture of the Pokemon League Lobby, or they're making it more convenient.

These indeed look awesome! The 3D effects are looking great!

Too early to say much. I personally hope the calculations change but the battle system should be the same.

I never knew that you could put such great graphics into a DS game. I'm excited for this game already.

Wow I really like the updated 3D effects looks like they're going to use the DS to its maximum potential. I can't wait for these games to release spring 2011 here in the states!

The updated effects are very cool. I really can't wait for the release/more screenshots.

Wow, that new look is so hot. It looks like they've redone nearly everything aesthetically.

An observation I just made,
does enyone notice Zoruark's and Zorua's battle panel, its black and green. Does anyone else think that the green may be grass or something related and the black the fact that its a darkness Pokemon? Could this mean that if I were to summon a Charizard it would be red or orange, just throwing it out there for opinions.

You know, the battle screen looks 100x better now. A mix of 3D and sprites... Damn, it looks so much better than previous games. Same with the overworld stuff.

...Is that a city that looks like a city? That's freaking AWESOME.

Also, I'm totally playing as the girl this time, simply because I like her look better than the guy's look.

Added this to my story. Thought it was worth mentioning. XD

It might just be the scans, but it looks like the nurse at the Pokemon Center has brown hair. Either Nurse Joy is trying a new style or she's simply not Nurse Joy, which could mean we are far, far away from the past four regions (where the Joys have not reproduced like bunnies and invaded). I could be looking too much into this, though. :D

What I'm really hoping for in this game is for the Pokemon to actually have a cry that sounds like the Pokemon itself, not just some stupid Gameboy sound.

im wondering if this will allow us to freely walk as in not just up down left right but animal crossing like

Back