(1) Darkrai Wi-Fi Distribution Starting May 9th [4/25]

Always nice with a new legendary to RNG abuse :D I already RNG'd a Darkrai in 4th gen, but that one was caught in master ball :/

That Darkrai came at Level 50 holding an Enigma Berry and knew Dark Void, Ominous Wind, Faint Attack, and Nightmare.
Finally.

This makes up for the lack of any special move it has. (Then again, why would we ever expect Spatial Rend Darkrai again?) I think I know exactly who I'm going to give this to on my team.

Nice, I was just thinking that I wanted a Darkrai. He's one of the legendaries I still need, so this is great!

Huh. Good time to do it, I suppose, but have there been TCG tie-ins like this before?

Chariblaze said:
Huh. Good time to do it, I suppose, but have there been TCG tie-ins like this before?
Great Encounters.
That is all.

Chariblaze said:
We just had one.

Mewtwo + Next Destinies

Also there was a Victini event back when Noble Victories was new, but that was mostly because the cards and the event were both to tie in with the release of the movie.

Well, at least it's at the same level as the Darkrai you could catch in D/P/Pt. Now I can teach it the proper moves without worrying that it won't be able to learn one. I might try out a different set on this Darky, though.

Meh, I have this already, they gave it away this winter in Helsinki.

Timid Darkrai here I come!
Hey, this is great, not only do I have the 30 (hacked) Darkrai from my friend that are all Timid >:D, I will now have a legit Darkrai (so happy) .

I already have a Timid x/x/x/29/x/31 Darkrai from Newmoon Island, so I'm good. Although, I suppose another wouldn't hurt.

Isn't Nintendo awesome for all the free Pokemon lately cant wait to battle with this cool Pokemon or transfer it to the sequel games later ^_^

YES!

All of my other Darkrais I obtained were when I really didn't know what the heck I was doing. Now I can finally have one with a decent Nature (the one from Plat has Relaxed lol) etc.

Wait... There's a pattern. When ND was released, Mewtwo was distributed. Now we have Darkrai. So, when the US Dragon set comes out (whatever its name might be), does that mean we'll get Raquaza with the possibility of it being shiny? It would also tie in with the fact that Conquest is set to come out along the same timeframe as the set after DE.

Is this a 4th gen event or a 5th gen event? I am guessing 5th gen but want to make sure XD. Although this will be a cool event though XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Is this a 4th gen event or a 5th gen event? I am guessing 5th gen but want to make sure XD. Although this will be a cool event though XD.:)

5th gen. They're not doing 4th gen events anymore - the very last one was Celebi. Then they moved on.

Oh you mean the one for 5th Gen XD? If so I have it in all natures on Pearl.:)

Back