(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans FINALLY Leaking [8/9]

I like the idea of different pokemon appearing depending on the season, although I know alot of people who will just change there ds clock a month ahead

It actually hasn't came up yet....
I'm guessing it is. They have seasonal changes, so time changes are a given.

Shimama-man said:
It actually hasn't came up yet....
I'm guessing it is. They have seasonal changes, so time changes are a given.

I'd like to think that the time changes would be included as well, however they've been known to leave it out before. I hope they include it, though maybe they think the change in seasons will be enough?

PKMidori said:
Uhm, does anyone know if day/night will be in this game?
I hope so. It'd be terrible if they added that back in the game for a generation and took it away again... :(

Although they may not. If they have a new way of displaying time, they may not bother with the old ways.

We also know that the battle themes will changes from what time of day it is... because we saw a wild battle with a Musharna at night, and it sounded different than the day theme..

t53ud2.jpg

Kinda looks like night

Mucrush said:
We also know that the battle themes will changes from what time of day it is... because we saw a wild battle with a Musharna at night, and it sounded different than the day theme..

Excellent point. I didn't notice that. I just hope that though the game keeps track of the time of day it will also show it while we play the game. I love playing the games at night, I wouldn't care much for walking around in perpetual sunshine.

Yeah I think that day/night will still be in the game. If they get rid of it, then they are making a bad mistake. I really like the feature of day/night. There are some Pokemon who appear only during night time. I am guessing that they are still going to keep that feature still around. But we can't be for sure until we see some videos first.

Timeshift said:
I'm pretty sure it is. There was a clip of Black running over a bridge at sunset.

oh yeah! I had totally forgotten about that! I was really worried about this Night/day thing since we weren't seeing any in game screen shots at night, though i had looked over this example. It gives me hope.

As much as I hate rodents, Miruhoggu isn't too bad compared to Rattata, Raticate, Bidoof and Bibarel. I love it's wierd eyes and glowing body pattern and it's facial expression. I'm still not gonna use it though lol.

PKMidori said:
Uhm, does anyone know if day/night will be in this game?

Most likely, I wouldn't see the logic in adding seasons, but removing day/night o_O

I LOVE how the gyms look, although I find it strange that we're being "quizzed" in them O_O

I'm also happy that we now have double wild battles! How awesome is that?

I think my favorite part is how TM's can be used more than once now <3
That's going to be a HUGE help.

They finally added wild double battles. I was hoping for that feature for a long time. That way you can raise your Pokemon levels even faster and you can also tell if double Pokemon are hiding in the patches since they are categorized as "darker patches."

I don't know how i'm going to do the gyms in the japanese version of the game...i'm not very good with japanese

Seasonal pokemon along with day and night will be crazy, its like you can only catch this pokemon during the night in winter :p

Ice Arceus said:
They finally added wild double battles. I was hoping for that feature for a long time. That way you can raise your Pokemon levels even faster and you can also know tell if double Pokemon are hiding in the patches since they are categorized as "darker patches."

Oh yeah, I loved this update as well, I've always wanted wild double battles since R/S.

I'm highly annoyed at the gym quizzes however -.-

Ice Arceus said:
They finally added wild double battles. I was hoping for that feature for a long time. That way you can raise your Pokemon levels even faster and you can also know tell if double Pokemon are hiding in the patches since they are categorized as "darker patches."
You're forgetting D/P/Pt. Wild double battles with Momi, Gen, Baku/buck, Miru and Mai!
They were helpful too :D

Back