(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

The bug thing looks like an armadillo to me. The other Fighting guy isn't too good. I like the plank guy much better.

No offence, that's the worse Pokemon design i ever seen. What could be worse that a blue humaniod Judo Man-Poke?

No offence, that's the worse Pokemon design i ever seen. What could be worse that a blue humaniod Judo Man-Poke?

^ A dopey human flesh coloured clown/mime and a fat dumpy opera singer with huge lips. You know who I'm talking about!

I normally don't like humanoid monsters, but this judo thing looks um...idk how to explain it..."artificial" and "toy-like". That's the only reason I like it.

I like the centipede. Cool design.

As for the karate guy...well, I was never too fond of Pokemon wearing actual clothes.

A Red - White orb.

But that's just me.

And don't forget about its awesome evolution: a white and red orb!

I don't really like that blue karate guy either. I don't like most humanoid Pokémon, but there are exceptions, mainly just Hitmonlee. I guess that's not really humanoid, though. Most humans don't have faces in their chests.

I really hope I'm just looking at him wrong, but that little black part on the blue karate guy looks like a Hitler mustache...

I really hope I'm just looking at him wrong, but that little black part on the blue karate guy looks like a Hitler mustache...

That's probably just the shading, and we all know how they gave up on taking the time to shade the sprites nicely.

I think dageki is beast, but evolved yorkterrie looked like it took someone elses body

I ca't wait for all the new info to leak. Im so desperate, i refresh every 5 minutes.

every second? ^ Seriously? There are people who do that? Man, they're worse than desperate haha! I can't wait!

Update! Hiyappu's evolution was shown by WPM! Looks awesome! It somehow looks like Ambipom too.

Ewww Hiyakki is weird looking! If I get Hiyappu I'm keeping it as that. I really like the first forms of the monkey trio anyway.

300px-Mokey.jpg

That's probably just the shading, and we all know how they gave up on taking the time the shade the sprites nicely.

Well...they made fluid animations for 649 Pokemon, plus additional forms. That's probably around 10 sprites per Pokemon each, if not more. That's well over the number of sprites I would expect ANYONE to make, and Game Freak goes and does it for Pokemon B/W. I think it's easy to forgive them if the shading is a little shoddy. :/

Dive's back? DIVE IS BACK? That was really like the one thing I was hoping for from B/W's HM list and they actually did it!

Oh, and the new Pokemon look good.

Back