(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Can't see why not. We've already got the Rotom formes. Mine as well have every household appliance

hahahahh that's true i forgot.. i guess that's how silly it is.

btw i changed toaster to shoe- chinpokomon reference....

Hey saying that a Garbage bag is a stupid idea is stupid... whats stupid about it? :b

it's more 'silly' than stupid.. just the most random inanimate objects. that's why..

MONSTER TRUCK EVO.. YEAHH!! *crosses*fingers*

I think that Dark/Fighting Pokemon needs a belt - its pants are falling down!
The typing doesn't seem to match its design either...wonder why they chose that combination?

has anyone seen that 3D pikachu thing in the recent BEST WISHES commercial?? what's that about??!

i'd give a link but am hesitant in fear of banning- what exactly are the rules on that??! did i miss them posted somewhere..

is the new opening 3D-rendered?? it would make a cool game.. maybe it's [secretly] demo footage??.. just sayin' ...

Since its a gangster.
All these pokemon look great. Now i think i might evolve samurtide since it has been confirmed to have blade armor. YES!
The evolution of yooteri is the best one rrevealed here. Hiyappu becomes....interesting. They really did focus on hairstyles but i like it.
New e4 is perfect. Said they should have dual types from the beginning and now look
ninja elc/drk denchura probably
narcissist grs/psn self centered much?
drg/fgt wow not the last but still sweer
gho/psy great to see the ghosts and psychics will be used as well
They use every single type! (elc twice)

cut, fly surf, strength, waterfall, dive....? i dont wanna be too speculative; could dive be foreshadowing gen III remakes? im just curious...

does anyone on these poke sites physically have the game yet OR are we just relying solely on information obtained from japanese forums??!

where's video documentation.. i can't stand it anymore!! i demand walkthroughs/translations :p

I'm not getting all the hate on the dog's first evo. That stache is total win. And it's wearing one of those dog-coats, how quirky.

Miju-thingy's evo looks awesome in the anime, and I'm sure that I could speculate that it's Ash's, making it only his second ever water-type Pokémon to evolve.

Yeah, I'm gonna slow down before i get too ahead of myself.

EDIT: Also, anyone got a link to the clip showing the Anime pokes?

ooh yeah, i like that cheetah-looking one.. eparudasu.

btw- why do so many of you hate the starters 1st evo.s ??!

it's not like they'll stay that way for long..

their final evo.s are awesome IMO ...

The elite 4 thing is a rumor, but not random speculation. Atleast all the types would be used.
Dont understand the dogs hate either. Looks a lot like a real one, and no it isnt a sh tzu.
Yorkshire terriers are fun, and i need it now.
Getting white, but ill get koromori from jte or someone else. Right when i was getting used to iris....

Oh, I LOVE the purple panther! Awesome!

The two bugs are great as well, and the hermit crab is very cute :)

I LOLed Hiyakki's hairstyle. And Hahakomori looks O.O. Talk about some humanoid-lady like bug.

And why isn't anybody on Earth posting videos of the actual gameplay yet. T.T

I adore the hermit crab! He's gorgeous.

Glad you guys are liking the updates, we'll keep 'em coming as we get them.

And why isn't anybody on Earth posting videos of the actual gameplay yet. T.T

YEEEAHH!!

ps- thanks for all the hard work ♥
..aaalright.. i've been up ALL night awaiting news.. but sadly i must sleep.

when i awake i expect some hardcore video exclusives!!

+ walkthroughs.... I'M LOOKING AT YOU SOMEONE ON YOUTUBE!!!!

i know there's some poke-obsessed english-speaking person in japan translating it right now. just for me..

as we type.... 'til then save some juicy news for me- k??!

Back