(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Idk, it seems smaller when compared to (at least) Hoenn and Sinnoh.

I just know someone is gonna bring up Johto as a defense...

Yeah, I notice the other areas now, thanx for pointing them out.

Eh, Hoenn had too much water. I just block most of the water routes out of my mind when I think about the overall area of Hoenn lol.

I personally liked diving. It was the amount of water that bothered me...plus trying to find my way into Sootopolis city from underwater. They took something beautiful and made it into a nightmare.

trying to find my way into Sootopolis city from underwater. They took something beautiful and made it into a nightmare.

EXACTLY! That is why I dread the return of this HM. A nice fly alternative for Water types (they didn't need it though) but mostly a terror everywhere else.

I liked Dive. The problem was the Dive areas were so chewed up. Parts couldn't really be called 'Dive areas'. The only big Dive areas were around Sootopolis and to the Underwater Cavern.

I would like Dive areas that aren't severely chewed up and spread all over the place.

I have complained in the past, but now as I look at these, I'm beginning to like them more. At first I liked the grass starter and thought the water one looked irrelevant; however, now I'm beginning to like the water one a lot more. I like its shell move too.

kibago first stage just loooks plain dumb as heck, it doesnt really go well with the basic and stage 2 pokemon all that well at all. they messed that up for sure though

Back