(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Well actually, PokéMontage, HeartGold and SoulSilver did it. Blue means a lowered stat and red is the raised one, you are correct there.

I'm very excited for these games. I was going to wait until Autumn for them to come out (I'm in Australia, so America's spring is my autumn) but I'm seriously considering importing them... The first time I would have done so.

^You know, you're right. I never noticed the blue/red tint in my HG before. It's very subtle but it's there.

Yuck, I dread seeing the fat dumpy awful frog, the tadpole is hideous as expected and has like, the stupidest expression ever.

I am interested in seeing the "wooden plank" evolutions though

That tadpole reminds me of Astroboy for some reason. Offtopic: This is the time when all Pokemon fans come to create Pokebech accounts, trust me they will come and they will have an opinion.

Ok wow Yorterrie's evo totally reminds me of Jacque from Disney's Lady & the Tramp, I might actually catch him at the beginning now just for that.

jock.jpg

Tadpole looks as stupid as ever.

Didn't know how they would top Bronzor as worst Pokemon ever made but they did it.

The terrier looks okay and the Machop thing looks decent.

Wow. That's the new Fighting type guy that I was dreading to see? The description of him made me hate him, I guess because I was picturing some big, body builder type human male. Now that I see him, I think I like him! He's actually kinda cute! Do I have yet another new Pokémon to add to my favorites list?

I hope baby Denchura is available pretty early in the game. He's a must for my team.

8 boxs in comparison to Yellow's 12, but given the storage box sizes between then and know they store the exact same amount. Hopefully after the national dex is obtained more boxes open up for you to allow enough room for all 649 Pokemon.

Then again somebody is bound to get the national dex by this weekend, so we might know everything else at that time then.

Actually, Given the description of its evolutions,
It actually just is a construction worker of some sort, Not some juvie criminal

Actually it sounds more like a martial artist then a "gangster" or a construction worker. They break wooden planks and concrete blocks and such with their hands, so as it evolves the item it holds changes in strength. That's my guess anyways.

However, The second phase has iron 'girders' If I remmber correctly.

You use those to build buildings (lol, Build buildings)

And those are actually the phases of building.

First you use wood to set it up,

Then the skeleton is the metal,

And last you use concrete.

Oh yeah, it has a plank, then a girder, then 2 concrete blocks in each hand. Dosen't it gain a karate robe when it evolves though, or was that another new fighting type?

The already Hiro-revealed fat ant thing's sprite is now up.
Looks much better, one of the better bug types I've seen.

The new Fighting guy looks bad though, worse than Medicham when I first saw that Poke. Why is it blue anyway?

That's the other one.

Additionally it gets a clown nose,
And the basic pokemon's head is shaped sort of like a hat.

By the way, How do I quote here ?

Oh ok, yeah, the blue karate robe one is a new one. I like it actually, it reminds me of like an early 90s toy or something, lolz.

I love the new bug in design, but I believe it evolves to bug/poison -_-

Oh, and I have no clue how to quote anymore ExcitedSnubull. There's some glitch making it impossible to quote normally, so you have to use the manual quote tags I guess.

Back