(1) 'Best Wishes' Previews Show Exciting Changes to the Animé [8/26]

Oh... Let's just say they are a bit late with the character re-vamp. XD When I will look at this new Ash, I will be telling to myself "It was time !" :D

Irishkappa208 said:
I don't know, I actually think this may be good for the series

look,changing the shape or the design of characters is bad idea,but in some cases it's good as in bayblade,in pokemon I see that there is no reason to change prof.oak,joy,jennyand I am sure misty,may and he rest will have the same,but the animation looks better so we can skip this now.

slowpoketail said:
Wow, looks like Ash is famous, and Dento's asking him for his autograph :p

yea because ash is A BIG FAILURE he manged to lose 4 times in the league,and now he is heading to get is fifth defeat !!
I guess he is only taking the order remember he is a waiter.

Ash looks good with his upgrade. Iris and her jungle bush look like they have a cool personality. Maybe she won't be another boring Misty replacement.

Ash is a woman-beater :O, he threw a pokeball at Iris' head :O. I wonder how Brock would react if he was still there...

Irishkappa208 said:
@ Alypkm, you really ARE hatting this, aren't you?

no I really LOVE THIS,I did'nt say that I hate this ever.
actually I don't know why you R saying this!!??Maybe you can't understand

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Wow, I have a newfound respect for this season, it's starting to look pretty good.
Now, if Iris just gets a haircut... >_>

I know what you mean...

I'll be seeing that hair in my nightmare's nightmares!

But so far, this season is starting to look pretty good IMO. Hopefully Ash will do a better job of acting his age this season. At least he's finally starting to actually LOOK his age!:D

alypkm said:
no I really LOVE THIS,I did'nt say that I hate this ever.
actually I don't know why you R saying this!!??Maybe you can't understand

Maybe because you have only bad things to say...until someone asks you about it then you say something good >.>

When I saw Ash's eyes first I was kinda freaked out. I guess it went to fast that it looked weird. After I kept watching it they showed how they improved with Ash's eyes. I have got to say that they have improved a lot with the anime. I really like Ash's eyes and costume. You can also tell that they color of the surroundings have brightened up a bit with more colors. I hope this series turns out to be good.

Hataas gonna hate. rofl.

I am really, really looking forward to this season. And although the wait for the english anime is going to be long, I'm still definetly going to watch it. I can't wait! Mijumaru <3 The new designs look great, and Ash is looking a little older now.

Hopefully Ash has more success this season, and actually challanges the elite four. A defeat there will be more exciting xD I'll wait to see the english version of the Suruzan Tournament to see how it all plays out.

:D

You guys can hate all you want, but I'm really excited for this new season. There probably won't be Pokémon contests (Pokémon Musicals instead), and they promise to move faster. That means less filler episodes. I also hope that going with the games (no old Pokémon until post-game), we won't have episodes featuring older Pokémon. DP had a lot of episodes like that. Pikachu would be considered an exotic species :p Less Pokémon to use would mean less pointless fillers.

i'm really looking forward to this new series- i haven't bothered to watch the anime much since the original- IMO it got kind of lame during the orange league BUT this 'refresher' is very reminiscent of the old days.. metaphorically + stylistically!! hopefully the faster-paced storyline will keep it more interesting too :D

how weird would it be for us oldies if best wishes/black/white becomes as big a hit the original was (possibly more)??!

i'm anticipating it.

ps-
i LOVE how they're kind of bringing back the 'toriyama' character / water-color style.. and less of the flash-animation look they've been using more recently.. not so cheap/over-produced in other words- more quality....

I think Best Wishes looks amazing with all the upgrades. Since Ash will probably get Mijumaru and his rival has Tsutaaja, I hope Iris will get Pokabu!

out of all the characters- i hope team rocket returns!! i can't imagine the show without 'em....

patrick329 said:
Ugh. I'd like to know what they define as fast paced? maybe 2 years of the same series instead of what, four? Also, what type of name is Best Wishes?

Best Wishes-Black and White-Best Wishes, wishing someone a good adventure on a NEW journey?

gildagra said:
i'm really looking forward to this new series- i haven't bothered to watch the anime much since the original- IMO it got kind of lame during the orange league BUT this 'refresher' is very reminiscent of the old days.. metaphorically + stylistically!! hopefully the faster-paced storyline will keep it more interesting too :D

how weird would it be for us oldies if best wishes/black/white becomes as big a hit the original was (possibly more)??!

i'm anticipating it.

ps-
i LOVE how they're kind of bringing back the 'toriyama' character / water-color style.. and less of the flash-animation look they've been using more recently.. not so cheap/over-produced in other words- more quality...

That's what I've been saying all along about the animation. I'm glad they're are using less of that flash animation crap.

I think ash will get Mamepeto, mijumaru and hihidarua, iris will have Kibago, Pokabu because Iris is pinching Pokbu's cheeks or she could be pinching ash's Pokabu's cheeks, dento will get Yanapuu and Tsutja's evolution and Shooti will get Tsutaja and Muuna. Also i wonder what dawn will look like in the new series and team rocket also. The series definitely taken a sharp turn in the graphics department, especially with iron tail and volttakckle.

Back