(1) 'Best Wishes' Previews Show Exciting Changes to the Animé [8/26]

Dang, I really like the art style. Ash actually looks better with that outfit and I hope he turns his hat around more often! :)

Love the Art. Ash actually looks older, which is great! he might actually GROW!!!

But one thing I was thinking is; is this an alternative beginning? Lol. Doubt it now, since Pikachu is already with Ash.

WOW ash looks like a kid, aww brock is leaving but now i get why. YESSS!!! Dawn is leaving, no more checking her pokedex 50 times every eppisode lol. Also no more: Ash:"Ahhh i cut my knee!! Brock heal it!!" Then it takes brock the whole eppisode to find a cure lol haha XD

~Blastoise91~

A few points I'd like to make:

1. Holy WOW the new graphics look absolutely amazing. Look at the attacks and tell me you aren't in love. Either Pikachu learns two new moves, or Thunder and Iron Tail have been massively updated. Either way, wow.

2. Ash's new getup is so much win. My new favourite, in fact. The fact that he now has coloured eyes will take a bit of getting used to, but I really like it.

3. Homage to the original series. See that video clip where he spins his hat backwards and then throws the Pokéball like a baseball player? Just like he used to do in the original series. Heart.

4. Ash catches pigeon thingy. I guess that was pretty much a given. And I think he gets the otter, but I'm not sure.

5. Squee.

Aww Mijumaru is sooo adorable! :D
I really like the new art style too, I might even start watching the anime again. :)

I will miss Brock's little(and failed) attempts to ask out girls XD. Oh well, Best Wishes looks better than ever!
Oh and I really wish Ash could give some of his eyes to Dento so they will both even out, just kidding I will have to get used to them XD

In the collage on the trailer, I saw a picture of Mijumaru using it's shell as a sword?

ash looks so ... young im definately watching it now i love the cap turning round and the end with pikachu is cute

I think that the anime style looks amazingly great. If I knew a place where I could download the episodes, I would most definitely watch the series.

I doubt this is the place to ask, but does anyone know where I could go to download the episodes in japanese?

If you pause a 0:39 that proves ash gets the water otter!! Because the rival shotto or however you say his name gets the grass. Idk who gets the fire pig but im hoping not ash lol :)

~Blastoise91~

omzebra said:
In the collage on the trailer, I saw a picture of Mijumaru using it's shell as a sword?

He's using Shell Blade, his signature move.

WPM, I don't know if you have this preview or not, but here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0YrqHRVfMw&feature=channel

ShayminSky said:
He's using Shell Blade, his signature move.

WPM, I don't know if you have this preview or not, but here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0YrqHRVfMw&feature=channel

Most of that was already previewed on the front page youtube, but there was stuff on there that seemed rather new. Nice find regardless though.

I remember the first season was a new gym battle every 5-6 episodes, and in the recent saga it's a battle every 5 months... UGGGH. I'm glad they're changing it back to the way it should be.

I'm mid-point crying that Brock's leaving :( My God, if this Dento guy isn't as perverted as Brock was...

And WOW!!! The new style of art is amazing! Ash's eyes are awesome, and everything just has a more "clear" sense to it.

Faster paced? Can't wait. I'm extremely happy their returning to the old anime style, gonna bring back some memories :)

This is exciting. ash looks pretty cool, but the eyes seem big and childish. Still, the outfit is pretty sweet.

Iris sounds like a total spaz, which is awesome.

Dento really creeps me out. His eyes are scary, and the way he asked Ash for his order is... chilling.

The animation is amazing. I love everything about the graphics. I can't wait until the new series is released, it will be great.

Back