(1) 120+ 'Legendary Treasures' Scans! [10/26]

Oh they reprinted energy switch? Finally a reason to start playing again! (This is what I get for living under a rock the last few months. :p )

The most infuriating thing of all is that the Swampert line is the only starter not featured in BW (bar the Gen II starters). And I believe this is the last set before XY? I've been waiting for it and it seems like a total snub. :(

RealArity said:
The most infuriating thing of all is that the Swampert line is the only starter not featured in BW (bar the Gen II starters). And I believe this is the last set before XY? I've been waiting for it and it seems like a total snub. :(

I was waiting too, but the bright side is that the XY Templates are identical to the BW ones, so it can still be counted. (I have a collection of all starter lines and I placed PLB Blastoise instead of Swampert, so if it eventually is a Swampert line, I'll simply take it away.

What's up with the release date? Is it the 6th or 8th? Don't new sets usually release on Wednesdays? The shop I get my boxes from isn't selling till Friday.

ForeignDude said:
What's up with the release date? Is it the 6th or 8th? Don't new sets usually release on Wednesdays? The shop I get my boxes from isn't selling till Friday.

The release date is November 6th, that means tomorrow. Even though, the Stores could get them late(specially foreign ones, here in Costa Rica they're not selling it until Friday).

ForeignDude said:

Not sure where you are, but the UK isn't getting them until Friday. Still waiting for the starter boxes as well.

Thought the pull rates for EX's would be great with that many in the set - between my 2 sons & I we came home with 18 from the pre-release (including the Tornadus EX everyone got and Thunderus EX my youngest traded a FA Emolga (he pulled 2) for). Was nice after other disappointing pre-releases, even if were reprinted EX's. My FA's were Shaymin EX, Mew EX, Emolga. Like a lot of the new artwork on cards. 2 Elesa, Dark Trance Hydreigon, Spiritomb, Mew Two EX, Zekrom EX, Black & White Kyurem EX other notable cards I pulled. My oldest pulled an Excadrill EX - that one could be sneaky good, only 1 I saw. Just saw 1 Chandelure EX & 2 Meloetta EX, 1 gold Zekrom also.

In 10 packs, I pulled every Ultra Rare from Radiant Collection except for Emolga, and also got a Kyurem-EX and Black Kyurem-EX.

The-the-they're beautiful...

fllbww.jpg

It's totally worth it. After all these pulls from my first one I decided to buy a second one. Got both for under $90 each. Not bad at all.

currently waiting for my wife to get home to open our box... ordered it 3 days ago and the wait is killing me lol

edit: ended up getting a ton of nice cards and a gold zekrom :D

PR was finally today and I can safely say the set is nuts. In every way the set is amazing (except Goth & Hammer coming back). The rates are insane, in my 8 packs I net myself a Keldeo-EX, a Mewtwo-EX, a Emolga FA and 2 Meloetta-EX FA. As well as almost a regular holo in every second pack. T'was insane.

The ratios in this set are off the wall. This was hands down the most fun I've had opening a box. All the reprints, ex's, and shiny collection cards. Might get myself another one soon lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I got some good news, I went to Walmart with my parents and got 4 Legendary Treasures packs, I pulled #14 Crustle and #19 Charizard, don't delete my post, i will email them to you when my mother wakes up :D

DNA said:
The street date is November...7th? 8th? Somewhere around there. That's when they'll be sold in stores.
Also, I pity the people at PR who pulled Lugia EX.

"The fanbase has been complaining there has been Plasma Energy in the past 3 sets.
And TPCI listened."

Makes me wonder TPCi (or whomever decides exact set content) choose not to use Lugia EX as the Pre-Release promo instead of Tornadus EX (that was the Pre-Release promo); there are enough potent cards already in the set that I wouldn't think the person that pulled a Tornadus EX in place of their Lugia EX would make events anymore lopsided.

So did I miss something?

Back