(1) 120+ 'Legendary Treasures' Scans! [10/26]

DNA said:
Every booster pack contains 4 common cards, 2 uncommon cards, 1 rare, 1 reverse holo, and 2 Radiant Collection cards.
That's mostly accurate. I got a half-box for judging and managed to "crack the code", so to speak, of Legendary Treasures.

In each booster pack, you get, in order:

4 Commons
*1 Reverse Holo OR Holo Rare
*1 Rare, Holo Rare, OR Pokemon-EX
1 Radiant Collection card (Uncommon rarity or higher)
1 Radiant Collection card (Common rarity)
2 Uncommons
1 PTCGO code card (for LT)

I'm pretty sure I pulled the entirety of Radiant Collection in my half-box. Not positive, though I know I pulled all 5 Full Arts and mini Melo-EX from it. Edit: Turns out I got all cards from RC with the exception of #6 Piplup. Dang, Piplup, why must you evade me.

*You cannot get 2 holo rares in the same pack. Thus, if the reverse-slot is occupied by a holo rare, it won't occupy the next slot. Consequently, that means reverse-holos are much harder to get in this set (I think only about half of my packs had them). I feel grateful for having pulled a RH Garbodor in one of mine.

The pull rates for EXs are about the same as Plasma Blast - I got 3 (Keldeo, Darkrai, and Black Kyurem) in my half-box. They appear to have a holo treatment all over the card, instead of just on the picture, like they did in previous sets.

We're also missing the full art golden Reshiram and Zekrom; there is only one per every two cases of booster boxes.
I was told to go shout at WPM when I got home to get him to fix this, but I guess he caught it.
(Out of just under 4 boxes for the main event, 2 gold rares were pulled. In the 5th box opened for the booster draft, there was a 3rd. Sadly, I have neither.)

The pull rate for EX's in this set is WAY higher than Plasma Blast. Plasma Blast was a joke.

Gusto83 said:
8bitCelebi said:
What do you think the pull rates are for this set? In EX Battle Boost you could get like 5 or so EX's in a box.

Went to my pre-release and WoW! out of 17 packs that day i pulled

1 RC23/RC25 Emolga
1 RC24/RC2 Mew-EX
1 45/113 Keldeo-EX
3 RC11/RC25 Meloetta-EX
1 77/113 Chandelure-EX
1 52/113 Zekrom-EX

In other words every 1-3 packs you should get an (ultra)Rare card.

Awesome! I just ordered a booster box. It's going to be exciting!:D

The pull rate for EX's in this set is WAY higher than Plasma Blast. Plasma Blast was a joke.
From my experience, the pull rate for Plasma Blast EXs was 6 EXs (full-arts included) per box, instead of the usual 4. I'm not sure where you were at, or if the pulls I've seen are a unique phenomenon, but from what I heard, the Plasma Blast pulls tended to be a lot more generous.

On top of that, there was at least 1 Virizion and 1 Genesect per box (a few people got both from their six packs), similar to how Deoxys was the more commonly pulled EX from Plasma Freeze.

DNA said:
Every booster pack contains 4 common cards, 2 uncommon cards, 1 rare, 1 reverse holo, and 2 Radiant Collection cards.
That's mostly accurate. I got a half-box for judging and managed to "crack the code", so to speak, of Legendary Treasures.

In each booster pack, you get, in order:

4 Commons
*1 Reverse Holo OR Holo Rare
*1 Rare, Holo Rare, OR Pokemon-EX
1 Radiant Collection card (Uncommon rarity or higher)
1 Radiant Collection card (Common rarity)
2 Uncommons
1 PTCGO code card (for LT)

I'm pretty sure I pulled the entirety of Radiant Collection in my half-box. Not positive, though I know I pulled all 5 Full Arts and mini Melo-EX from it. Edit: Turns out I got all cards from RC with the exception of #6 Piplup. Dang, Piplup, why must you evade me.

*You cannot get 2 holo rares in the same pack. Thus, if the reverse-slot is occupied by a holo rare, it won't occupy the next slot. Consequently, that means reverse-holos are much harder to get in this set (I think only about half of my packs had them). I feel grateful for having pulled a RH Garbodor in one of mine.

The pull rates for EXs are about the same as Plasma Blast - I got 3 (Keldeo, Darkrai, and Black Kyurem) in my half-box. They appear to have a holo treatment all over the card, instead of just on the picture, like they did in previous sets.

We're also missing the full art golden Reshiram and Zekrom; there is only one per every two cases of booster boxes.
I was told to go shout at WPM when I got home to get him to fix this, but I guess he caught it.
(Out of just under 4 boxes for the main event, 2 gold rares were pulled. In the 5th box opened for the booster draft, there was a 3rd. Sadly, I have neither.)

What pre-release were you at?

Momaster12 said:
Gusto83 said:
Went to my pre-release and WoW! out of 17 packs that day i pulled

1 RC23/RC25 Emolga
1 RC24/RC2 Mew-EX
1 45/113 Keldeo-EX
3 RC11/RC25 Meloetta-EX
1 77/113 Chandelure-EX
1 52/113 Zekrom-EX

In other words every 1-3 packs you should get an (ultra)Rare card.

Now your making me sad that I'm most likely not going to a prerelease. =(
Dude Plasma blast we had twice as many that came and still with only half of what we had from before,Non stop yelling and screams coming from the place.
Everyone got at least 3 good card with with one full art. I never until that day pulled more then one Holo-EX and a Full art in a single pack till that day.

Gusto83 said:
Momaster12 said:
Now your making me sad that I'm most likely not going to a prerelease. =(
Dude Plasma blast we had twice as many that came and still with only half of what we had from before,Non stop yelling and screams coming from the place.
Everyone got at least 3 good card with with one full art. I never until that day pulled more then one Holo-EX and a Full art in a single pack till that day.

Were you at a pre-release in California?

So, this set releases on Nov 6 and X and Y releases on Nov 8 with the rule changes? Or does X and Y release at a later date? Is this going to be a limited print set?

It2Zoroark said:
So, this set releases on Nov 6 and X and Y releases on Nov 8 with the rule changes? Or does X and Y release at a later date? Is this going to be a limited print set?

Ok, let me put on a timeline:

Nov. 6th: Legendary Treasures Releases
Nov. 8th: X & Y Kalos Starter Sets/XY Beginning Set (in Japan) Releases Internationally including Japan; Pending Rule Changes Apply from this moment on, and the XY Series/Era (in Japan) Begins.
Dec. 13th: Collection X & Collection Y Releases in Japan.
Feb. 15th, 2014: XY Bese Set Releases Internationally outside of Japan.

Captainzaraki said:
DNA said:
Fullerton, CA

>.< I was there. I am the one who pulled the Reshiram in the Booster Draft.
...hahah!
I was the judge with 23 pins in his shirt. When they say my name is DNA, they're quite serious.

Reggie McGigas said:
Apparently, a full art pikachu is in this set. My prerelease is on November 2nd so I will check this out when I get there.

That's not possible. The Gold Rare Reshiram is 114/113, and Zekrom is 115/113. Pikachu would be in between those two.

DNA said:
Reggie McGigas said:
Apparently, a full art pikachu is in this set. My prerelease is on November 2nd so I will check this out when I get there.

That's not possible. The Gold Rare Reshiram is 114/113, and Zekrom is 115/113. Pikachu would be in between those two.

No, wouldn't he be after, 116/113?

A lot of people at a pokemon convention that I went to told me this. They might not be right. Anyways, I will investigate at the prerelease in a couple of days.

Reggie McGigas said:
DNA said:

No, wouldn't he be after, 116/113?

A lot of people at a pokemon convention that I went to told me this. They might not be right. Anyways, I will investigate at the prerelease in a couple of days.

If this is true, it would be the one in the Pikachu Anniversary Collection, right?

Back