(1) 120+ 'Legendary Treasures' Scans! [10/26]

The prelease cards now are just the same promos they gave out in Japan when you buy a box, and they don't have prereleases.

Lugia EX is more useful at a sneak than stuff like Dark Explorers Haxorus. ;p Unusable cards happen, it's not a big deal. It's probably LESS of a big deal for Lugia because it's less likely to be pulled than, say, a holo or rare or uncommon.

That's not uncommon. The rates for Radiant Collection and the main set itself are calculated separately. It is possible to get 2 EXs in a single pack (I believe those particular packs come at a rate of 2 per box).

It's weird that not all of the Legendary Treasures scans are uploaded yet. I have most of the missing cards but my scanner isn't too good. :(

This makes me want to get back into the TCG, if they keep making these types of sets with alt art and such, I just may!

I think by now there are no missing scans. He's just been busy with other stuff instead and hasn't had time to put them up.

I recently bought the sylveon Collection and I got (in the legendary trasures booster packs) a Victini and a Black Kyurem EX.

Here's the link to the scan for Victini.

http://archivos4.movistar.cl/ffuentes/img021.jpg

Would you put it on the page http://pokebeach.com/2013/10/120-legendary-treasures-scans to complete the scans??? If you do it I'll give you the BlackKyuremEX scan.

Greetings from Chile!!

DNA said:
I think by now there are no missing scans. He's just been busy with other stuff instead and hasn't had time to put them up.

I can also say that I already sent him Victini and Black Kyurem EX scans already. At this point it's better to just wait.

DNA said:
DNA said:

I can also say that I already sent him Victini and Black Kyurem EX scans already. At this point it's better to just wait.

Right. Now I think the same.
I thought I could be a contribution... but nope. jaja

Is this ever going to be updated and put on the sidebar on the mainsite?

Also with XY and Japanese X Y Collections

blaZofgold said:
Is this ever going to be updated and put on the sidebar on the mainsite?

Also with XY and Japanese X Y Collections

Yeah I'm getting a bit needy for that now too.
The XY English scans are on page 2 (Japanese scans on page 4) of Pokebeach now, and Legendary Treasures English scans are on the bottom of page 4 as well.

The formatting for the Japanese XY scans could be improved so that there isn't so much scrolling to do, but I still think it would be a lot nicer to have links to those scans on the sidebar as well.

In case you guys haven't tried, you can see the rest of the Legendary Treasures scans by changing the url of one scan to match the card you want to see... The only one I couldn't see was Excadrill-EX, either the name of the file has an error (like the Shuckle file which is named Tangrowth) or WPM still doesn't have that one yet...

Back