Wi-Fi Trades ∂αякℓу'ѕ σƒƒι¢ιαℓ вяєє∂ιηg/тяα∂ιηg тняєα∂!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can you breed a Modest Blissey and an Adamant Aerodactyl for me? I can take care of IV breeding and whatnot, but ive been having horrible luck with Aerodactyl, and I haven't beat my White version yet to get Happiny. Also, do you have something that knows Focus Punch that can breed Breloom? I have Pokerus and a Shiny Stoutland if you're interested

pokemon99 said:
Can you breed any DW pokemon?

@Pokemon99: Whats DW Pokemon? Sorry if im seeming like a total Breeder Newb here o_O

Adam15: Yes, I have one Shiny Liepard I actually pound in the wild. I want something good for it, Yes?

@Ruggercaz: OkieDokieee:)

Darkly211 said:
pokemon99 said:
Can you breed any DW pokemon?

@Pokemon99: Whats DW Pokemon? Sorry if im seeming like a total Breeder Newb here o_O

Adam15: Yes, I have one Shiny Liepard I actually pound in the wild. I want something good for it, Yes?

@Ruggercaz: OkieDokieee:)
DW = Dream World.

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
You still looking for dittos? I can go catch you one.

Who do you think you are...

Adan15: Ooooooh Sure <3 Is it a Male?

Pokemon99: I dunno... PM Me and we can talk about it, Because I havent even unlocked the Dream World yet D:

@XanderPitz1010: Sorry for a delayed Response. I can try :) PM Me for Details.

Runnin' 'round leaving scars...

UPDATE:
I know its against EVERYTHING i go for, I HAVE learned how to HACK Pokemon... So if you really really REALLY wnt me to hack, I will. I also have a few Zekrom's, Thundurus' and Shiny Liepards, Sooooooo.... If you wanna make Offers... They is just Taking Up Spacee:)

There was a Problem...
Data Corruption problem. I lost my data. Everything. Everything I worked so hard for, all gone...
Im sorry to anyone I promised a Pokemon to...

I'm wiping clean my breeding jobs. Now, you must PM me to reserve a spot. First come first serve, so if you missed it, be patient and i'll get to you. Sorry Sorry Sorry! Four spots total.

I am so sorry that you lost every thing :( I am more then happy to replenish anything you might need :D (rare pokemon, items, ect.)

It's fine, It's Fine.. I DO miss my Female Serperior, however D: And I hacked a Shiny Celebi for my own use xD That was nice... But it's all gone now T_T So, no. I guess I dont need anything. Just to get my Sanity Back. But hey, can get back what you never had, right? Haha.

really you are on of my "The Breeders so you should be treated better :D So is there anything you need anything at all? I have a female snivy if you need it :D

Well, A female Snivy would be nice:) Okay! These are the pokemon I would like, if you have them!

Female Snivy
Any Happiny
Any Charmander
Female Togetic

And I dont want all of them. Please dont spoil me xDD

Just any two.

And I want.. Hmm... Nothing else.

I can get you all of them very easily cause I got too many togipis to count, too many happinys to count (White forest FTW!), and I have a Charizard :D Do you want any items? I got all the power items and ever stones :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back