Wi-Fi Trades ∂αякℓу'ѕ σƒƒι¢ιαℓ вяєє∂ιηg/тяα∂ιηg тняєα∂!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just... Give me what you'd think i'd need. I would like some power items I guess. I hate to seem greedy, so thats why I dont like asking for alot D:

Oh it is no problem at all :D

Just list what items you want and I will give them to you tomorrow :D

Im sorry I havent been on that much everyone... I've been mechaa busy. Moving... Dealing with schooling... I try to get on when I can. I am so so so so so so soooo sorrrrrryyy </3

@Superpokemon67: I don't really have much expirience in the IV dept. Sorrryy Duuudeee,

I can donate a Curse Egg Move Eevee. But it has to be male and have/had Pokerus. Sorry! Usually one Pokemon in my team has it when I'm hatching eggs, then the eggs get it, and yeah.

Who do you think you are...

Wait, so Pokerus affects Eggs and Egg moves? Maybe it could also efect their EV's and IV's.... :D Hmm... I will gladly accept your Donation, but there are two thiings. One, im not gonna accept right now. I havent gotten to play White very far on my NEW Data (Stupid Corruption X_X) And two, I want you to PM me with details. I need details on the added effects of pokerus on eggs X_X And I dont know what A Cursed Egg is.

Runnin' 'round leaving scars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back