Wi-Fi Trades ∂αякℓу'ѕ σƒƒι¢ιαℓ вяєє∂ιηg/тяα∂ιηg тняєα∂!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think you are...

Ohhh I see. Didnt know that ^_^
And yeah, but If you look I took it off, simplybecause... (Meant not to space ;P)
More Parteners means more Breeding Oppuratunities and... More Fun!! So i'll cut it off when the number gets extreme, or if people start getting Inactive ;P

Runnin' 'round leaving scars...

Hmm.. I dunno, because Shinies are rather hard to come by. I dont want some crazy Shiny-Debt hovering over me, making me feel all pressured. So im gonna say no. Plus, i'd like to try and get a Japanese one from the GTS. Maybe.

^ You can get a Japanese Ditto on the GTS pretty simply, because in B/W, you can search for pokemon in a specific country. It's pretty awesome :p just thought I'd throw that out there

I know xP Thats what I was Refferring to, instead of bustig my YOU KNOW WHAT getting shinies. Just petty much saying.

*gasp* You didn't use purple or put in "What do you think your doing"... "Runnin' round leaving scars"

EGAD!! Your right!! I forgotted!!! Thanks for pointing out the error!!

Lolzs :p I am awesome like that :D This guy in my play I wrote speaks like that :D He says "Consider your self learned....-ed

Why the change of mind? Im not aking it for free, just making that clear. But jw why for free now?

Hmm possibly ^_^ Which would make me go like OMG YAY There are STILL good people on earth!!"

When i asked for some of your shinys i wasnt serious i was just seeing if you would take the offer even if you did take the offer i would have told you i didnt mean it and what do you have to offer for it

@Adan: Ohhh. Well darn you should know I take things literally hahaha

@Winter: Hmm.. Sure! ^_^

Hey mate if you need any ditto's, I got a storage in HG of around 60 dittos, like around 4 of every nature.
PM me if you just want them. I got to many lol

Hey mate if you need any ditto's, I got a storage in HG of around 60 dittos, like around 4 of every nature.
PM me if you just want them. I got to many lol

@ Adan: What would you want? I got Breeded Snivys, Breeded Charmanders, Breeded Litwicks... I dont know Just name some pokemon and i'll see what I can do xD

@ Ruggercaz: I do need a Ditto in HG so yeah, I'd love to trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back