Wi-Fi Trades ∂αякℓу'ѕ σƒƒι¢ιαℓ вяєє∂ιηg/тяα∂ιηg тняєα∂!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkly211

Charmander Flame <3
Who do you think you are...

So, this is my new, Official Breeding Thread! Feel free to Post any requests here, or if you have any Pokemon you would like to Donate for breeding purposes. Donations are greatly appreciated, and I take any request that is within my skill level.

I will also be posting here if my breeding is currently Active, Postponed, Suspended, or Delayed. Active meaning Taking Requests, Postponed meaning I have some other things to attend to and I wont be breeding for a while, Delayed meaning im stuck on a request and I wont be accepting requests until im done, and Suspended meaning that either I im taking a break, or any other reason not listed here.

Donations will get your name on the White List. To REALLY boost your chances, A Charmander donation may be in order.... *wink wink*

Three strikes your out? No. Three Strikes and your name is on the Black List. Which means breeding oppuratunities for you are Denied by all means until further notice. PM Me if you want to attempt to get your name OFF the Black List.

I am looking for Partners to help me and pretty much be partners with me in my Breeding Service. THESE ARE NOT CLIENTS! These are people I will go to if I need a Pokemon or Help on how to do something. Or who can come to me if they need some help. Anyone interested in being a Partner, PM me explaining why you want to be my partner.

Please do not Abuse my Breeding. If I am breeding an ultra-rare pokemon for you and you give me a Patrat, I wont be happy. I can understand if you JUST started out, but if your really expirienced and have Pokemon to spare, please be kind and give me something worth my time.

Also, if your a Newbie, I wont Give you some Really Rare and powerful pokemon, unless there are certain conditions (Like you've beaten the game, or am trying to form a certain team)

Partners:
ilovemypikachu
Darkvoid57
xgo absol
OshawottFan
Gleafeon
WinterChevalier

Breeding Status: Postponed

Reseves:
NONE

PS: If any Moderators see this, umm, I dunno if this thread is Eligible to be made Sticky, but im gonna try and make this Official, so I would appreciate it being made Sticky. ;P

Post away <3

Runnin' 'round leaving scars...

27.png

N O N E​

Questing_Black-List.png

N O N E
(Keep it that way? :3)​

Okayyyy ^_^ PM Me and we can talk more, Okay?

UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!!!

Wanted: DITTOS.
I want to see if I can breed a Ditto with a Ditto to get a Ditto. I am fairly certain that it will work. And if this i the case, no more struggling to get Dittos. I will have plenty. So, one or two Dittos to get your name on the White List.

Thanks, this is Breeder Noelle, signing off :)

About how long would it take you to find out about the breeding Ditto with Ditto to get Ditto or whatever?

Hmm... I would get started right away, so probably not too long. Unless an emergency comes up. But most likely soon. Why do you ask?

Cause I might be able to loan you my Ditto to help you get started, but I can't do it today, as I'm going to be gone all day.

Oh. Well durr on me for not gettig that Aha~

Sure, if you would like to lend me a ditto, but I dont have another so I would hae the one Ditto. Which is of no major use to my Expirament.

UPDATEUPDATESUPERUPDATE:
I got my AR Fixed, so now Egg Hatching will be MUCH faster, unless you know, I cant be by my DS and or computer. But anyways, yeppers ^_^

Hey you didn't add my name on the list :p I am getting a TON of Items this Saturday so any Items you need will be supplied :D ie. Ev berries, Power items, Everstone ect. ect. :D

Oops. Sorries. I'll add you soon, haha. And coolioooo :) I got my AR Fixed sooo I can hatch quicnow. And can I have that uhh Female Oshawott you never gave me to breed? xD

Hmmmm... Possibly a Ditto? (Dont matter if its foreign or not, but good if it is x3) Wanna see if I can breed a Ditto with a Ditto to get a ditto. Also, need another since I hate the fact im using a HACKED ditto... Darn untrusworthy peoples

Awwww its not? The fact that bugs me about all this is that weird guy who PM-ed me was right D: Anyways, danngg sucks. But I still dont wanna use this hacked one.. Hate hackers <,<

I can get you 2 dittos but it might take a while cause that place where kyruem is just plain ticks me off >.>

Kyruem? Whutt? xD Anyways, I dont mind. Just one is enough, I guess. Im really trying to get a good breed storage going on here. x3 Its working, almost 2 full boxes of breeded pokemon ONLY.

Eeeeooops. I keep forgetting to add people D: I'll add you right now, sorry for the wait Dx

Well 2 things:
The place where you catch kyruem is the only place in B/W you can catch Ditto.
Didn't you say in your OP that you will only accept 4 partners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back