D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, The farmboy/astronaut thing is SO cliche that nobody expects it. :p I'm wanting to be the minds behind launching the rocket, rather than being the one piloting it. It's such a risk with astronomy, there could be things out there that would make us rethink how we and the universe work at our very core, and being a part of the people who could bring that knowledge to us? It's something that I just can't pass up. And I'll make sure to visit the farm every once and a while. ;p
    2003geologic.jpg

Here's a map of PA. See a little bananna-like shape? Yeah that's me. (Scranton is the most well-known city there. Also home to Wilkes-Bare), DNA
    DNA, Cool stuff man, cool stuff. I enjoy studying Biology (although that's a gross oversimplification) myself, but I prefer the mechanical side of things. If you care, I'm wanting to major in Aerospace Engineering, probably going to UK (University of Kentucky) to get my masters in. I'm really wanting to know what that job entails before I make my final decision, however. :]
    DNA, I am definitely wanting to take that class now, lol
    What kind of stuff are you doing in school? I have never thought to ask you what you want to major in, classes you're taking, etc. I'm still in High School, so nothing interesting there.
    lolno, DNA

The Lackwanna/Wyoming valley is a valley in Northeast PA. 1/2 of it is in Wyoming county, the other is in Lackwanna county. (I live on the Lackawanna side)

So I am in Pennsylvania.
    Hahaha, yeah. It was beautiful.

Really!? Link me dude! I see prices going over $20! I was thinking maybe $10-15...and there's a terrorist cut-scene? Wow...Capcom...lol
    DNA's bio said:
    [17:39] <Not-TDL> http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-you-got-guts?pid=2174747#pid2174747 oh my god <censored> off you little noob
    [17:39] <hipoke> lol we were trolling him
    [17:40] <JC> Dont hate on her
    [17:40] <JC> When she reaches puberty you can bet all the guys will be hitting on her just like sarah :p
    (now let's see what happens to LuckyPokeGirl in 3 years or so)

:eek:
    apparently DNA doesn't know the half of many things

(see TDL's latest comment and my earlier comment)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back