Ivy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Spongebob, Fair enough. I used to be mad about Spongebob until about 08. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
    Haha, Happy New Year to you, too! :)
    /me adds Spongebob to his buddy list
    Nice new name, by the way!
    BUT PATRICK WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST
    You should've went with SquareBob SpongePants. Now that would've been hilarious! :D
    *Afro-G grabs a stick and uses it to poke Spongebob* (Finger fatigue :I)

Well I guess that's a good thing considering school is pretty much an everyday thing so if you're not enjoying it it makes life a little rougher. Makes sense, I'm sure if I went to public school too the only thing that would make it tolerable would be friends...

Nope, none for me. I considered thinking up some a couple days before the day but there was nothing I really wanted to do. Partly because I don't really want to commit to anything (not that I think I couldn't) but also because I'm just bad at coming up with stuff like resolutions. =P How about you? Did you come up with anything?
    ...I have a very weird way of putting things.
    I'm sorry. It's because I'm so blunt.
    *Afro-G pokes Spongebob yet again*

Haha yeah, you won't be hearing any complaints out of me. ;P

Oh okay, that's what I assumed but I just thought I would check to confirm. Are you happy to go back or does school almost never get you excited? Most of the time I ask that I get something along the lines of, "No, I hate school" =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back