N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nengeni' pid='2176718' dateline='1324213122 said:
    Or just put a password on your computer account that's semi impossible to break (Mine is 28 letters / numbers / symbols IIRC.)
    42 letters / caps / numbers.
    What do I win? :p
    Well, it used to be until I realized my parents are the only people in my house. And my dog. And that my parents crack a code about as well as my dog. xP
    Haha! I'll think about it, but probably not atm.

Yeah, that's the only way to advertise professionally. I was thinking, like, get a bunch of views on Youtube first, then advertise your site there. That's the fairly cheap way.
    Yeah, it can get pretty expensive, but there are a few fairly cheap ways of making your site a hit.
    Nope, no trade thread. I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon, however. Why do you ask?
    Nah. May get one eventually, but no current plans for a website.
    What about you?
    No, I have no contact with him whatsoever at this point.
    I don't really know how to say this, but...
    I'm sorry. I realize how nooby and annoying I was. I just want to start over and not hold any grudges.
    Nengeni, Yeah, that's what I'm thinking...if they're not here by Tuesday is there anyway we can find out where they are or what happened?
    Only report posts in the last 3 days or so. The only posts you should report from the past week (or earlier) are the ones we need to get rid of. EX: Advertisements, cussing, etc...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back