E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• evil_elf, Haha it's fine, you'll learn one day and it will change your life forever. =P That's what Skype did to me. xP

Oh that's awesome. My area has never had a marathon of events before but I'm sure they're tons of fun. Are you just going to continue playing ZPST for cities or do you have some other deck ideas in mind?
    yes, I raised over $50! I went to a pokemon tcg event today and i got a badge and a deck box. I also pulled haxorus in a pack of NV today. It wasn't a prerelease.
    evil_elf, I don't know about easily distracted but when I'm on the computer I'm chatting and have multiple tabs opened so it's not hard to forget about one of them. =P It IS fun, haha. If you were chatting with me through IM instead of profile comment you would probably get instant responses but since you're not I try my best anyway.

For cities I'm hoping to go to around 5 maybe more if possible. I won't really know exactly how many until I sit down and look at the schedule. How about you?
    evil_elf, Yeah I think you told me that before. I just mentioned it now because I was ready to reply and there was nothing to reply to. =P The only reason I don't reply right away is because I normally get distracted by other things. But anyway, nothings really up with me. Just doing the regular IMing with friends like I usually do.
    evil_elf, I drew Ozzy walking, turning the doorknob, when lighting strikes. The rest of the background is lead-black.
    evil_elf, LOL I played Uxie Donk and Dialgachomp at league one time. Uxie had no proxies and Dialga had proxies. "Which do you prefer to play, a proxy deck or a deck that can win on one turn?" LOL even the league leader started to get upset.

You can FEEL sorry for yourself, but again I could care less. I'm still thankful for all the other help you gave me. Pregame help and helping maintain my mental stability really came through in the end. :]
    Y U DELETE PROFILE COMMENT! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Now I have to ask you what's up... :3
    evil_elf, Both. I hardly ever make a good rogue being the OK player I am, so I instead played low tier decks for competitive play. Fun rogues are for owning the little kids with the cards I have on me. Like Simisear/Yanmega/Mandibuzz/Jirachi. I planned on playing a rogue for nats but couldn't make it TAT

That's OK, as you can tell I didn't need them that badly.
    evil_elf, No. It was a failed idea so I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up. That was Stage 1s with no Zoro, instead I played Lanturn Prime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back