L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You shouldn't worry. My forum is slow in terms of regular activity, though there has been a boost lately with my writing contests and some PB parodies going strong. So don't be surprised if it's mostly just Zy or myself leaving comments.
    Really, it wasn't that big of a mistake, but something you needed to be aware of. Also, two weeks (or less even) would probably be better as far as timing your updates is concerned. Fics can be updated any time, but it's normally not good to hold off too long or any potential readers may overlook your story, not to mention waiting for more people to read gets tedious (I know that from experience).

Still, it's not a bad story. Zy was just pointing out that there is a difference between RPs and actual fiction writing, though they do have some similarities.
    LuckyPokeGirl, I wasn't sure if it was a mini-Cupid, a gremlin, an imp, or something else altogether, so I guess I'm glad I asked to avoid confusion.
    LuckyPokeGirl, MrGatr used Xatu's ability!

Now your time is frozen
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA
    LuckyPokeGirl, oh, okay. I was just getting that sort of vibe when you said that, so I wanted to apologize.

What's the pink thing there?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back