Machamp The Champion

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Machamp The Champion, That's ridiculous. I really like it just from theorymoning. Saw it in action yesterday against Plasma. I'd probably play it, but there's just one problem. It's meta. Too mainstream. So that means I can't play it. I'm playing a deck with heavy Mewtwo, so I'm hoping applying early pressure will be enough the swing the match in my favor. But I've been wrong before.
    Machamp The Champion, Couldn't be Machamp. Is it Machamp? Were you one of the ones giving it a hard time? I can't remember who said what.
    Machamp The Champion, Yeah, kids wearing Pikachu hats. Everyone else seems to judge them. But no. Not me.

I just got MMAmonchan interested in TCG One. And then we play tested the current format on playtcg.
    Machamp The Champion, Thanks! Has anything on the forums change lately? I noticed that the like count on each post is different.
    lol, yeah, I noticed that directly after I posted. I messaged TG about it.

Well, even if I die tonight, at least I got to use that Jaws gif I've been dying to use! :p
    I finally get to play next year irl, so if you ever come to an event on the west coast (since I'm going to UC Berkeley) we could meet irl

also did you get a fb yet
    Nice you're modded.

Haven't used this place in, well forever and after this post probably won't be using it for another like year or so (I super randomly will log on to talk with Juliocoolio aka Jay only)

But you're the only other person I really remember since we traded so much and whatnot. So just stopped by to say what's up Sam, how've you been?
    Brave Vesperia, Eron, Haunted Water, Luispipe8, Camoclone, Scorched Feathers, Machamp The Champion, Thank you everyone! <3
    Machamp The Champion, Drohn said that I could make another thread, and monitor both at the same time. I'm making a new thread for each game anyway! :p

Also I will do the Mad Libs thing. I've just had lifey things recently which hasn't left me too much time, and in the time that I have I have no motivation to write a silly little passage! :p
    Machamp The Champion,

You can send in night actions when you receive your role and confirm it. Thanks, I was about to add it when I noticed someone already had.
    I'll finish the passage tomorrow. There was a lot of words, and while this isn't THAT long I've begun slurring my words as I type, as well as typing frustratingly slowly. I've gone a fairly long way and honestly I find it quite funny thus far (I put in the words so far just to see how it'd turn out) so look forward to it! ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back