Ice Arceus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not sure if I should be talking to you about this, but I have an idea for a contest in TWC.

EDIT: might be helpful if I tell you what it is.

So basically, its a simple contest. One of the judges or judge makes a paragraph basis that sets off the storyline, or just introduces the story, and the participants finish off the paragraph to make a sort of a Prologue or Chapter 1.
    You're an excellent Super Moderator!
    You know exactly what the members of this forum want.
    The first few comments on my story were about the lack of detail.
    I shall add more detail to future updates.

Thanks for everything!!!!
    I'm glad I made the choice to stay!
    Hey, can you throw me on the Critics list for Writer's Cafe? I think my schedule opened up a bit.
    ~~~

Critic: DNA
    Contact Methods: Profile Message; Private Message; mIRC (is where I can be found, but a VM/PM follow-up is required)
    Days Available: M-F; sometimes Sa; rarely Su. I also cannot take on more than 3 people at once. (2 is okay; 3 is pushing it.)
    Hours Available: Roughly 10am-5pm, then 9-11pm, Pacific Time (though there are a few gaps). Responses are not immediate, but they will happen.
    Genres Covered: Mostly anything
    Areas Covered: Spelling/grammar checking, plot evaluation, story flow.
    for some reason i always confuse you and king arceus

is there a pre-existing well-accepted convention for differentiation?

and no i'm not talking about f'(x) = lim(h->0) { (f(x+h) - f(x)) / h }
    Ice Arceus, Oh so very busy.. Been working nonstop. Hopefully I can get on more often, i'll be getting a macbook soon, too. and Im glad that the game is being released for both windows and mac XD hahah

But I came on here earlier, and when I saw that the game was still in progress I couldnt stop myself from grinning :D Im so happy it hasnt died
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back