D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL kids make me laugh! x'D They get SO excited its so cute and funny! that was sweet of you =D

Awww you dont think braces are cute? =P To me most people with braces look cute! Heehee I still want them, they would be worth the pain! x'D I remember when my husband got braces ♥ I took lots of pictures of him! He looked a lot older when he got them take out... I watched the ortho take them off, it broke my heart! T-T

My mouth is feeling a lot better, still avoiding hot foods and carbonation just in case! I have a tony piece of bone pointing out of the gums but its not bothersome.
    :O That explains so much. Half the time I buy presents for someone, it is so I could use it.
    Wow thats a lot of pokemon games! I just wanted to know how many games you had. Are you planning on getting Pokemon X and Y?
    Oh man, is that Claydol avatar new? Am I blind, or does it not show up on Xous's thread? Either way, it fits you magnificently.
    DNA, Fusion Dragon was always hard to me because of how he was right after the fight with Saturos and Mernadi who were also hard. I think Deadbeard is the only boss in the original with Break, so you can't just spam all of the stat raisers, making him really hard.
    DNA, Fusion Dragon, in some ways I actually think it's harder then Dullahan. The arena just exists to piss you off, it actually was a little depressing that they took it out in Dark Dawn
    DNA, You beat him in the Arena? You have my respect sir. I believe I beat him in the arena once, but the next fight was against like Doom Dragon and I just screw it.

Maybe I'm just remembering it so fondly because I haven't beat him in a long time... Time to break out my Gameboy Advanced and beat both of them again!
    DNA, Fire Emblem Awakening is good, I've spent like 300 hours on it, it just sucked me in. And Dullahan. Oh Dullahan. That might be one of my favorite boss fights ever, it's just so challenging, it puts me on edge and makes me panic every time.
    DNA, Same, TLA was my life for the longest time. I've played it too many times to count. The other day I turned it on for the first time in a long time, and oh god, if the music just brought me back, almost brought a tear to my eye.
    Someone else likes Golden Sun? Color me surprised, I haven't been able to find someone who even knows what it is anywhere.
    OMG! DNA just posted his favorite feelings! Like, ah mah gawd!
    Tbh, it doesn't seem like something you would enjoy.
    DNA, yuck, I hate biology. My exams don't start for another week and a half, but then I have 7 in five days. Which subject did you have today?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back