D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He's so boss he doesn't need hands. He can just lift it with sheer willpower. He's like a Green Lantern or something. :p
    DNA, OH MY GOSH THAT IS AWESOME :D I love the picture! And yeah, you better be jealous. Although, I am heading up to a camp wednesday after school and Im not getting back till saturday (no clue the time). So my days off will be spent away from interweb *tear* :p
    DNA, it was like a Wednesday :p I get Thursday and Friday off so it was pretty nice! Helped plan the induction ceremony for the newbie NHS members that will be joining. Besides that we did a normal acid/base lab in chem (you know the one where you take cabbage and use it as an indicator) we also took a styrofoam cup and dropped acetone on it until it dissolved and became sculpt able :D we created a sword and are now waiting for it to harden
    1. the greatest human being ever
    2. what's a birhday list
    3. i accidentally the whole thing
    DNA, Yeah, I knew your time zone difference :p Forsome reason I haven't asked lmbs before :D 7 and 8 hours are like the worst time zone differences EVER. it is so annoying, mostly because school is about that long so you always just barely miss the person
    DNA, Our friday worked well :p Ummm, Monday through thursday will be hard because Liz is in school when I am out. So friday saturday and sunday will be the only thing all three of us could plan. 10 Firday my time I can make sure to always be on :D Ask LMBS for her schedule and tell me what the conversion rate of time is between her and me and I will see if any of her available times work for me
    No worries lol I just had to run out for a few hours to take care of something smh we can finish whenever you have time no rush
    In New York.
    Yeah, the apartment with jungle stomping neighbors. Ergh...>.>
    I haven't had a chance to test it out against meta decks yet but I've tried it out on my own and it sets up without a problem so far.
    Iron Man 3 is definitely a great movie in my opinion.
    Also, congrats on your pulls! I'm asking for a Plasma Freeze box for my birthday, and if I'm as lucky with it as my previous ones, it'll be a good box.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back