D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Feebas evolves by trading while holding prism scale so I need someone to trade with. I got pokemon black 2. Thanks for assisting, and I also need a magmar to evolve.
    Ah. I understand. Well, be sure to read it if you recover! :)

Odd, I was online half the day. Well, up until 5:00...
    DNA, Moving to someplace in Maryville. Finally out of this crummy apartment. ¬_¬
    Your Pokemon are ready!!! All I need to do now is catch a crap ton of fodder lol I'll catch a few box worth just in case
    Nope, I'm not. he electrode version is awful, but the Deoxys/Colress machine/Frozen City and Laserbak variants actually work super well. Sneasel is such a great T1 disruptor that it makes it a bit easier to set up.
    Hmm. Haven't been here in ages. Just letting you know I'm still around, I suppose.
    Maybe. Speaking of which, I immediately found out that it's a really bad idea to send Chrom in first. Grima generally kills him within the first few turns, and the game automatically ends when he dies.
    I've run more draw Supporters than I ever have before in that deck and I can't get them when I need them. I never have any at the start of the game so all of my Blitzles and Trubbishes get killed and then when I get N'd I draw more than I would ever need. I may try it again, but I'm still working on Hydreigon at the moment. I'm actually not having much of a problem with getting Prisms out. Landorus is a good idea. I'll try that out.
    If you look closely at the lighter areas, you can see what's behind it, which bugs me and I need to fix it at some point.
    They're gonna be expensive rares, but it's not gonna be a $1200 deck...the extra deck will be about $700 (frickin Big Eyes and Dragosacks), but the main deck I don't see going above $150.

Still, now I can spend $80 LESS on my Burning Knucklers.
    DNA, When I get a chance this weekend I'll be sure to make your own avatar.

And no rush on the CAC stuff, whenever you get the chance is fine with me.
    DNA, I live in Victoria, which is one of the bigger pokemon playing states. We usually get a little under 60 masters I'm pretty sure. Then Seniors have a top 4 and juniors a top 4 or top 2.

And Wow, that's a long tournament! Did it go until 2 in the morning or something?
    Well, I remember both of those, though the gaseous black ball of breath seemed more convincing than the spikes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back